Wishing Twente and Steve McClaren good luck.

bluewilky
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

I look forward to watching the Twente match against Nijmegen on saturday and hope steve can give twente there forst league title since 1926, we thought we waited long for another title(hopefully we wont have to wait much longer for another one), but best of luck to one of the most tactically gifted coaches out there, who i think was overly criticised after failing to get England to the euros.....

http://www.thesportreview.com/tsr/2010/04/...h-league-title/

After he got the boot from England, McClaren went around the big clubs in Europe asking to observe their training sessions so he could learn from the top managers. He could have become a pundit or stayed on the merry-go-round of mediocre British managers with the likes of Peter Reid, Bryan Robson and so on. But credit to the man for actually trying to better himself, even if it meant moving to a different country and taking a less prestigious job.

I might know less that the rest of you, but before he became England's manager in what was the most disastrous campaign in recent history, his main coaching pedigree was putting in Massimo Maccarone with 10 minutes to go.

Very happy for Stoch otherwise as all the reports I'm hearing are of him doing well, getting plenty of football and scoring a few here and there. I'm also happy for them as Bulgaria's next national GK will be starting for them next season.

A bit of a mistake as its Twente playing NAC Breda not NEC, who play AJax on the final day who have a GD of 83 yes 83 with 102 scored and only 19 conceded shows what a great job steve is doing to stay ahead of that goal scoring machine.......