Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I can't see Real Madrid selling Kaka already. Sure, they have been known to sell players who have just arrived, but with a player like Kaka I don't see it happening.

Playing with the idea of getting all three however I would say we would have a very interesting team and I wonder who would be put on the bench.

Ribery - Drogba - Aguero

Lampard - Essien - Kaka

Bench: Anelka, Malouda, Mikel, Joey etc.

Highly unlikely.

As much as I doubt it, I'd rather him than Ribery.

If we were to sign Kaka and Aguerro, that'd be a huge statement...as unlikely as it is to happen.

Then we can trim the "deadwood" and bleed in soome youth, which would be a great move.

Alas, I doubt it

Diego?? He isn't good player for Chelsea. I'm big fan of Hamsik and Dzagoyev. But I agree, Man City will pay 150 milions for Kaka, and Perez will sell him.

I know he isn't. Neither is Kaka really. That's why i said if we are looking at that sort of player, which we won't be. I just said Diego because he is a good player, he's just had a dodgy season like the rest of Juve, and would be a lot cheaper then Kaka

Be serious, Man City are not stupid. If they only look for names then why did they sign Adebayor, Mancini ain't a stupid guy he knows what he wants and he has the money to get it but 1. Real Madrid won't sell him because it would be classed as the biggest transfer flop in history and they will want to see how he does under a new management if he doesn't get injuries. 2. Why would Man City pay all that money for a player who has been injury prone all season.

Kaka will be a success at Real, he just needs fitness. He's 28 aswell and i thought people we're against sigining a player who's coming to his 30's.

Another thing as well, everyone loves Dzagoev but where do people watch Russian football? There is certaintly a lack of coverage over hear in the UK and im not sure about other places but i gaurentee people only want him because he had one good game about Man Utd and he's a Chelsea fan.

If someone says someone is good people just go with it and follow the crowd, one week it's Di maria, the next week it's Aguero, then there's Neymar who has Robinho flop written all over him, then the next it's some internet teenage Youtube sensation all of a sudden is a must signing and he probably plays in a league equivalent to sunday league pub football. If he can do some fancy stepovers and score a goal and he's on youtube then we should sign him!

Edited by Sheva

Diego's a fabulous player, of what I've seen of him. Admittedly, I haven't seen him this season for Juve, but he was immense for Bremen last season, absolutely immense.

He was immense at Bremen, but at Juve he has been far from great. On the other hand the whole team has been kinda bad so I guess that has affected him.

I know he isn't. Neither is Kaka really. That's why i said if we are looking at that sort of player, which we won't be. I just said Diego because he is a good player, he's just had a dodgy season like the rest of Juve, and would be a lot cheaper then Kaka

You must be joking? Kaka not a good player!! he may not have had a great season but he is adapting to a new league. You know who else didnt have a great season when they first joined Real? Zidane, but he adapted and the rest is history. Kaka is one of the elite footballers in the world at the moment.

Be serious, Man City are not stupid. If they only look for names then why did they sign Adebayor, Mancini ain't a stupid guy he knows what he wants and he has the money to get it but 1. Real Madrid won't sell him because it would be classed as the biggest transfer flop in history and they will want to see how he does under a new management if he doesn't get injuries. 2. Why would Man City pay all that money for a player who has been injury prone all season.

Kaka will be a success at Real, he just needs fitness. He's 28 aswell and i thought people we're against sigining a player who's coming to his 30's.

Another thing as well, everyone loves Dzagoev but where do people watch Russian football? There is certaintly a lack of coverage over hear in the UK and im not sure about other places but i gaurentee people only want him because he had one good game about Man Utd and he's a Chelsea fan.

If someone says someone is good people just go with it and follow the crowd, one week it's Di maria, the next week it's Aguero, then there's Neymar who has Robinho flop written all over him, then the next it's some internet teenage Youtube sensation all of a sudden is a must signing and he probably plays in a league equivalent to sunday league pub football. If he can do some fancy stepovers and score a goal and he's on youtube then we should sign him!

I know that Dzagoyev is good player. Hiddink likes him.

Kaki weaker form which coincided with moving to Real Madrid slowly raised speculation about a transfer to England. However, Brazil does not intend to try his luck in another band.

In no way can I be happy with my performances in his first season at Real, but that does not mean that I thought even for a moment to leave the club - now says Kaka linked with Chelsea and Manchester City.

I intend to work hard as soon as possible with my highest form of run in this shirt. Disturb me with this slight ailments, unfortunately, my groin was heard which was frustrating for me, but now I feel much better as I showed in the match against Saragossa - goes Brazilian.

We can win the league, between us and Barcelona is the only point of superiority, we must win the remaining four matches - Kaka ends.

Hauled off this evening after 65min with madrid struggling in a 2-2 draw. A game they need to win to stand any chance of winning the title. Has been majorly disappointing so far this season. Would be a fantastic signing but only for significantly less than they pid for him last summer.

As good as Kaka is I don't think he'd fit in. In my opinion he excels when he plays as a link between the midfield and the strikers, which is hard to do in a 4-3-3 or a 4-5-1. One way to get him into the system would be playing the diamond, but I'm afraid that would isolate Lamps a bit too much. Could work in a 4-3-2-1 christmas-tree formation, but then I'm afraid we'd lack width. Kaka isn't exactly a spring chicken either, I think we're onto a winning formula with the 4-3-3, let's use it with someone who fits the mold - and is a bit younger.