Some cool Chelsea pictures

bjd

Ripped it out from The Sun today. Its now posted on the wall by my desk!

Would be great as a desktop wallpaper. Anyone know any place where it may be avalible digitally ? Cant see nothing on the adidas website.

2ps4m6h.jpg

Ripped it out from The Sun today. Its now posted on the wall by my desk!

Would be great as a desktop wallpaper. Anyone know any place where it may be avalible digitally ? Cant see nothing on the adidas website.

2ps4m6h.jpg

Thats is, how you say?......''The Boll*cks''

Thanks for the efforts mate.But both imagehack and tinypic are blocked by websense over here.

Thats why I asked for The Sun link as its not blocked.

I guess when I return to home then only I would get to see the image :).

try a proxy?

this one is usually pretty good but make sure you have a popup blocker turned on

http://www.btunnel.com/

Mate I have been through all these stages of using proxy and all with over 3 years I have spent here.

But now they don't have normal firewall or some internal department to block websites.

They have specialized 3rd Party software called websense which is one of the best tools used in MNCs to deprive their employees from accessing unwanted websites.

So such proxies are out of questions .Only the fresh proxy websites (1-2 days old) work for 1-2 days before getting blocked.

Anyways It was very nice of you for trying to help me out :).

That is absolutely brilliant, I would love to see it in wallpaper form, or of they were selling it I would certainly like to buy a print.

Not to hijack the thread , but another one that i have been looking for is the new shirt-launch collage by Sir Peter Blake, the one featured here;

Peter-Blake-and-Chelsea-f-001.jpg

I think it looks amazing and is a wonderful way to honor the club's history in an advertising campaign. I have found pdfs of the collages (http://www.pdf.mirror.co.uk/chelsea-final.pdf and http://www.pdf.mirror.co.uk/chelsea-montage.pdf (be warned, might be slow loading)) The second one without the players is especially brilliant and i would love having that framed and hung up.

Chelsea's Megastore for the Americas offers a free print when you order the new kit, but anyone know where I can get this on its own?

Edited by TheWestwayWonder

TWW - I got that poster from the Megastore on the 9th coz I bought the home shirt - thats up on my wall.

BJD - I got that picture too! It's also up on my wall :unsure:

Love the design, fantastic work.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3332/461441..._f28ebc1763.jpg

Does that not help? Probably not, as that's from the Image Info from the picture, which suggests that's blocked too.

Flickr website is also blocked ....so image isn't visible.

Not a problem mate..2day my Lappy wud be back after servicing then I will have access to everything :P.

Edited by Jawan

I have contacted customer services at the sun to see if they will email me a hi res copy.

Stay tuned

I havent even seen The Sun existing copy.

At least post The Sun webpage link of the same.

Couldnt wait to see it till I get back to home :P.

TWW - I got that poster from the Megastore on the 9th coz I bought the home shirt - thats up on my wall.

BJD - I got that picture too! It's also up on my wall :)

Love the design, fantastic work.

Ahh, thats good to hear Gem, can you give me a rough idea on the size? Was it a little sheet-like thing or a proper poster-you-could-frame size? Sorry for the questions

Ive gotta have one and if spunking $80 for the new shirt is the only way, well then, where's my credit card? :rock: