Chelsea Pre-Season

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

So we approach our first pre-season game in 10 days and I believe all of us are excited to get this season kicked off with a few friendlies to see the boys in blue once again. With players departing and players coming in the pre-season friendlies are always exciting to follow.

Crystal Palace

Selhurst Park

15:00

Saturday 17 Jul 2010

Ajax

Amsterdam Arena

20:00

Friday 23 Jul 2010

Eintracht Frankfurt

Commerzbank Arena

15:00

Sunday 1 Aug 2010

Hamburger SV

Imtech Arena (I believe, says unknown on offical site)

20:00

Wednesday 4 Aug 2010

First game coming up is against Crystal Palace and Jose Bosingwa has not yet recovered, but is expected to be back 8th of Aug (Community Shield).

Discuss our pre-season games in here and more.

How is that touché worthy? :lol:

Good times! I may miss the Ajax match as I'm on holiday, but I'm sure I'll find a pub somewhere in Spain that shows it.

Touche

;)

The tickets are not on sale from our box office for the Ajax game yet!

Would seem to be cutting it a bit fine for making travel arrangements....especially as that is the first day of the summer holidays for most schools. BA and EasyJet are both almost full for flights from Gatwick on 23rd returning 24th July.

Edited by RegRabid

From official website:

Ticket sales for this match will be as follows:

Friday 9th July from 9am to Sunday 11th July until 2pm: Season ticket holders and Members can purchase one ticket.

Monday 12th July from 9am: Season ticket holders and members can purchase an extra two tickets (maximum of three in total).

Tickets for this match are priced as follows:

Adults £25

We have received an initial allocation of 1000 tickets.

Tickets will be sold ONLINE ONLY from 9am.

Really, does the league cup come into it?

I thought it was EPL and FA Cup winners, and if the same team won, it was runner up in league or FA Cup....

I hadn't realised it was the league cup winner. :P

Looking forward to the game against Palace, always good to have a look at the team in preseason.

Question is: What will our lineup be? I'm not sure that the WC players are all back in training yet, so we'll probably see a few youngsters which makes it even more interesting.

Will also be interesting to see how Yossi is fitted in and what formation Carlo decides to start with this season.

Well, the Bison is back for the Palace Game..

http://www.chelseafc...2094220,00.html

Chelsea TV promising a "blend of youth and experience" including several new faces, i.e. younger players. no definite team news yet though.

Ray Wilkins: Benayoun has a "slight problem so won't be taking any part in tomorrow's game".

Edited by stride