BlueBeard

Just started listening to 606 this evening, and can't believe how bad this once great programme has got.

Tonights host? Robbie Savage! And if that wasn't bad enough, his co-presenter is Mike Parry, the ignorant w*nker who recently left TalkSport. He's one of the reasons I stopped listening to that poxy station, and he's just as stupid, arrogant and c*ntish as ever.

Why do the BBC feel they need this twat on the staff??? I'm really pissed off, in case you hadn't noticed.

How has that f**kwit managed to get another job, he is an embarrassment and a complete moron. Just imagine Parry and Greene together, it would surely be one of the signs of the apocalypse

Its extremely hard to find any objective piece of journalism regarding Chelsea. Most articles i tend to read always have some form of thinly veiled attack over money/history. Its boring hearing the same drivel that gets spouted out by muppet fans of other clubs being repeated in the newspapers.

I cant even begin to imagine what listening to 606 would have been like after the game i think i would have been ready to murder someone after the 69th call from either our terry, our barry or our gary in liverpool talking about how that torres lad eez joined a sinking ship laa or something like that.

The calls into 606 last night were fine, it was just that twat Mike Parry.

They hardly mentioned any of yesterdays games at all, they concentrated on the supposed changes to be made to the FA Cup competition. Parry was in favour of them of course, being an utter w*nker, and just about everybody else was against them.

Just like he was on Talksh*te, he takes the extreme view just to cause a reaction. Hopefully he won't feature too much in future programmes.

Thankfully i dont get to listen to 606 , if i did i'd never make it to work .

I've also refused to read or watch anything Liverpool related , if i record MOTD i fast fwd their game , on Sky sports i turn the sound down when a liverpool player or their manager is interviewd , i by pass any Liverpool related newspaper articles unless its about the club folding , i've deleted certain friends from facebook , i put my fingers in my ears if im unfortunate enough to be in a place where theres news coming from Anfield , i turn the radio down if theres a discussion about them and i'l cross the road if i see a fan coming towards me .

Mike Parry is such a ****** **** ****** *** ******

He thinks teams should be seeded in the FA cup to stop teams like Milwall reaching the final, his argument was that it detracts from the global value of the FA cup and damages it's reputation, only finals between the top 5-6 premiership clubs is acceptable, honestly thats what he was arguing yesterday, what a ***** ***** ****** *** *****.

Edited by coco

Mike Parry is such a ****** **** ****** *** ******

He thinks teams should be seeded in the FA cup to stop teams like Milwall reaching the final, his argument was that it detracts from the global value of the FA cup and damages it's reputation, only finals between the top 5-6 premiership clubs is acceptable, honestly thats what he was arguing yesterday, what a ***** ***** ****** *** *****.

Wow, really?

No, the teams shouldn't be seeded. Otherwise it's just another tournament that's set up to make it harder for those teams that don't happen to be in that top 5-6 in the prem.

Leave it as it is.

Thankfully i dont get to listen to 606 , if i did i'd never make it to work .

I've also refused to read or watch anything Liverpool related , if i record MOTD i fast fwd their game , on Sky sports i turn the sound down when a liverpool player or their manager is interviewd , i by pass any Liverpool related newspaper articles unless its about the club folding , i've deleted certain friends from facebook , i put my fingers in my ears if im unfortunate enough to be in a place where theres news coming from Anfield , i turn the radio down if theres a discussion about them and i'l cross the road if i see a fan coming towards me .

Do you watch Blind Dtae?

I like Mike Parry.

Dont you find that he is playing devil's advocate all the time ? He has to go against the grain, no matter how shocking, so do you agree with him that teams should be seeded in the FA cup ? or you just agree with his views in general ? You know he's a ratmuncher dont you ?

Dont you find that he is playing devil's advocate all the time ? He has to go against the grain, no matter how shocking, so do you agree with him that teams should be seeded in the FA cup ? or you just agree with his views in general ? You know he's a ratmuncher dont you ?

I hardly ever agree with him. I just enjoy listening to him. He's a good broadcaster. Of course he's out to get a reaction but that's the fun of it.