Wales vs England

Alex

Nice first half. Good performances from most players. Rooney need to cool down a bit though or else he'll soon be sent off. And why is he playing more like a midfielder than a striker?

Parker's hairstyle makes him look like someone from the 50s.

My thoughts exactly. He could easily fit in a game played 50 years ago. Looked like an old type of english player.

Gotta say, Wiltshire did very well, kept the ball moving and picked the right passes every time... pretty much doing what we all see in Josh, the one thing I think Josh has over him is he goes past people more natrualy...

Good performance all round and would have taken 2-0 at the start

Bit of a boring game in second half. Rooney was terrible.

Nothing of a second half, and Rooney was terrible but so were a few others, including Lamps unfortunately. Bent for me was terrible too, he looked like he was running in treacle for some of those through balls.

Nothing of a second half, and Rooney was terrible but so were a few others, including Lamps unfortunately. Bent for me was terrible too, he looked like he was running in treacle for some of those through balls.

No i completely agree i dont think Rooney was the only one. Just havent seen him have a decent game for England for a while. Other than club rivalry, im still not his biggest fan after his comments to the camera in South Africa.

No i completely agree i dont think Rooney was the only one. Just havent seen him have a decent game for England for a while. Other than club rivalry, im still not his biggest fan after his comments to the camera in South Africa.

Too right, hes been sh*te for England for about 3 years yet manages to avoid any grief, compared to the amount Lampard has to face. Strange isnt it.