Ancelotti and Luiz

bet 20bucks with my mate who is a liverpool supporter that luiz would get it, he thought suarez would. thoroughly deserved for david and carlo was the obvious candidate for manager of the month

Can't say that I think Luiz have been that amazing, but I guess our wins last month helped him alot (and he scored 2 goals, which count for alot when you're a defender). Good on Carlo as well. He has really raised his level recently.

I hope they both can go on and prove this month why they won those awards :)

NOT AMAZING ?? Moos -what more could Luiz have dont in his first 2 full home debuts to AMAZE you ?

Luiz the Manc slayer scored 2 crucial goals in the title race last month (his first full month in the team), the goal he scored against manure could be a massive goal for us this season, it was his first full home debut, and I cant ever remember being so excited so much by a defender in his first home game, not even Leboeuf. The goal against citeh was another massive breakthrough, we only had 12 mintues left on the clock to win the game, and Luiz grabbed the goal that killed off citeh's title hopes.

The guy is already a legend.

Long live Luiz !

Oh yeah well done Carlo, topman !

Can't say that I think Luiz have been that amazing, but I guess our wins last month helped him alot (and he scored 2 goals, which count for alot when you're a defender). Good on Carlo as well. He has really raised his level recently.

I hope they both can go on and prove this month why they won those awards :)

Really, a new player in a new league with a new way of playing in a new country with a new language and you arent that impressed? Wow.

What is it about Luiz that hasn't impressed you? You only have to look at the way we've been playing, listen to the other players (JT for instance) talk about him to realise how much effect he's had since his arrival.

He's had a hugely positive influence both on and off the pitch, he's an incredibly skilful player, brimming with confidence, enthusiasm and energy. Those couple of goals he scored were the icing on the cake.

Wow, people here are easily impressed. Listen, he's not the 2nd coming of Jesus. He's not the best player who has ever walked this earth.

You are probably the same people who would slag him off if he had a bad month. Then he would be useless and should be kicked out.

Wow, people here are easily impressed. Listen, he's not the 2nd coming of Jesus. He's not the best player who has ever walked this earth.

You are probably the same people who would slag him off if he had a bad month. Then he would be useless and should be kicked out.

What the hell are you on about?

Was I one of those slagging off Ramires when we signed him? No I bloody well wasn't. In fact I was looking for and finding positives to his game when all around were calling him the worst signing ever.

Neither will I be calling for Luiz to be sold if he hits a run of bad form, which happens to every player.

No he's not the second coming of Christ. No he's not the best player of all time.

But he has made an outstanding start to his Chelsea career.

And you are talking out of your arse.

What the hell are you on about?

Was I one of those slagging off Ramires when we signed him? No I bloody well wasn't. In fact I was looking for and finding positives to his game when all around were calling him the worst signing ever.

Neither will I be calling for Luiz to be sold if he hits a run of bad form, which happens to every player.

No he's not the second coming of Christ. No he's not the best player of all time.

But he has made an outstanding start to his Chelsea career.

And you are talking out of your arse.

I've never claimed you slagged off Ramires. Where have I said that?

Did I even mention Ramires?

Luiz has made a good start, I'll give you that. But not outstanding. Too many mistakes for that.

I've never claimed you slagged off Ramires. Where have I said that?

Did I even mention Ramires?

Luiz has made a good start, I'll give you that. But not outstanding. Too many mistakes for that.

No you didn't mention Ramires but this is why I mentioned Ramires: "You are probably the same people who would slag him off if he had a bad month. Then he would be useless and should be kicked out."

Because the kind of muppets prone to ill-informed knee-jerk reactions who were calling Ramires our worst ever signing might well be slagging off Luiz in the same kind of way if he has a couple of bad games. If your comment was addressed to me, then I could easily choose be insulted. As it is I'll dismiss it as ridiculous.

And my opinion of Luiz is that he's made an outstanding start, especially considering he's just moved from a different league, different country, different footballing and social culture, doesn't speak the language and so on.

Who has said he is the best player to ever walk the earth, who has said he is the 2nd coming of jesus? I have said he has settled into a new team in a new league in a new country incredibly well, and has given us a massive lift when on the pitch with his enthusiasm, skill, and effort. Whats not to be impressed with?