MOTM vs Everton

loz

MOTM vs Everton  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your MOTM against Everton in the LC?

• Turnbull
    • Bertrand
    • Luiz
    • Alex
    • Ivanovic
    • Romeu
    • McEachran
    • Malouda
    • Anelka
    • Kalou
    • Lukakau
    • Cech
    • Mikel
    • Sturridge

Gotta be Cech.

Honorable mention to Romeu. What a player he is turning out to be. If he keeps playing like that, I dont think it would be long before AVB realizes that Mikel should be behind him in the pecking order.

I do despair sometimes. Apart from our travelling fans, no-one had enough of a view of this game to make a decision, not even from a radio commentary. And as for those people slagging off Anelka or Mikel or (insert personal hate-figure here) on the basis of a radio commentary and brief BBC highlights, get a bloody grip!

I haven't voted, haven't seen the whole game. A couple of minutes ago I signed in to Chelsea TV Online, because according to the schedules, a replay of the full match is due at 3:00pm, only to find that the programme has already begun and I've missed the first 22 minutes of the game.

f**k's sakes!

Not seen the match so I can't judge, but credit should go to the whole team for grinding out an important result at a tough ground and in difficult circumstances. If we'd lost the knives would have been out.

Edited by Englishman

Watched the game on Chelsea TV and there were a number of candidtaes for MOM. Romeu was again outstanding. Ryan put in a great shift at left back. Branners was solid at right back. Cech was sensational. The penalty save was good because he stood his ground anticipating the blast down the middle however his second save from Baines following up on the rebound was phenomenal.