Live Match Chat goes Mobile

Mod

I had the same problem last Sunday, shame I didn't read about how to fix it. Just when I needed comfort from my fellow sufferers I had to bear it all alone.... :actions1:

and we really missed you - all your favourite men were there! (well not YB, but all the others)

You're definitely using the term VERY loosely if I'm included on the list... :happy001:

Eh? You're not a man? Or you're not one of Val's favourite men? You're one of mine, and I have excellent taste! :happy001:

Used it on my iphone today, it's a bit useless Mod darling, like the ad for online dating covering the entry field and showing the list of chatees and not the chat. On the plus side it was good exercise for me fingers and thumbs.

Used it on my iphone today, it's a bit useless Mod darling, like the ad for online dating covering the entry field..

The ads are served on what you search for and interests on the web, so not the best thing to state in a public forum :smile:

Mod,

I tried this out on my iPad today and it worked well. I then got home and tried it on my Laptop and it would never load. Had Sopcast up on the laptop and then chat up on the iPad for the game. This has been a problem (the PC version not loading) for some time now.

I am on the current version too of 3.2.3

Thanks

I would suggest clearing the cache on the laptop, if that doesn't work, I'm not too sure. Maybe update the browser or try another and see if it does the same?

Failing all of that, you could select the mobile version on the laptop and try that in the chat and see if you still get the problem.