Chelsea v Bayern Munich (CL Final) 19/05/12 KO 19:45 BST

Zeta

It was the way Pepe was pleading with the ref made me think he must be set to miss the final. I found the bit on the BBC site about Bayern but nothing about Madrid - are none of theirs due to miss if they pick up a yellow?

marcelo and ramos are. pepe isnt (yeah i was shocked too) . . . i think two more are in danger but cant remember who

on the other hand bayern have a boatload. lahm, alaba (hes got a yellow already so hes definitely out), badstuber, boateng . . . and about 2-3 more

Guess we've adopted this thread to talk about the semi tonight? I'm good with that.

Really want Bayern to go through but with a few more cards. I think Drogs would have a field day with their back line regardless.

I also think we could keep Robben and Ribery in check. Gomez could be a different story...

Mental start to this game. And now it seems to have settled down, but somehow I still think Madrid are going to pull it out.

Both defenses displays (at the moment) are giving me hope.

Agreed. Watching this makes me think we could have serious joy against both teams.

But then again Benzema and Gomez have both been a handful. Benz in particular, he's looked great all year, but to see it against someone that isnt Osasuna or Bilbao is refreshing.

I'd like to know how UEFA fixed it so our match lasted 8 weeks and this one has only been on for 20 minutes or so.

Real getting absolutely EVERYTHING... really hope it's just because they're the home side and not a sign of things to come for the final.

• coco pinned this topic
  • coco unpinned this topic