Hello from New ross, Nova Scotia!

Hello everyone! I am a fifteen year old from a small community in Nova Scotia, Canada. I am a huge Chelsea supporter, only one from where I live. In my community there is no one to talk about football with so I thought I'd come on here! Besides supporting Chelsea and playing football I am a musician in an East Coast Folk band with my brother! And that's about it, I look forward to sharing with you guys in the future!

Thank you! And I have, it is an amazing show! I own a few of the DVD specials.

Brilliant, I absolutely agree - total genius from start to finish. I know a couple of Canadian guys who say that the show isn't necessarily that far removed from reality, as ridiculous as it is. What is your opinion of Rush?

Anglo, Franco, peu importe la couleur de peau, si tu détestes Toronto

Go Habs Go ;)

Not exactly sure what that means, not the best french speaker ever! but I'm going to guess it is something about not liking Toronto? :P

Love the picture! Are you canadian too? If so what province??

No intend doing the Cabot Trail drive this summer.  BTW TFC are absolute sh*te, fired the manager this week and hired a QPR player that is still playing!  just goes to show what a complete mess Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment are in.  Brian Burke also fired yesterday from the Leafs.  Don't hold your breath for a Stanley Cup run.

Leafs fan!!! sorry to hear that.  I am sorry for your pain and suffering. I used to go to the Gardens and watch a few games a year  used to watch the Oshawa Generals in the Junior 'A' every home game and a few local away games, but now I don't follow hockey much these days as all my time is watching the BPL on Saturday / Sunday morning and any other day the Blues are on the box or our rivals.  

Not exactly sure what that means, not the best french speaker ever! but I'm going to guess it is something about not liking Toronto? :P

English, French, whatever skin colour, it doesn't matter if you detest Toronto, something like that

Leafs fan!!! sorry to hear that.  I am sorry for your pain and suffering. I used to go to the Gardens and watch a few games a year  used to watch the Oshawa Generals in the Junior 'A' every home game and a few local away games, but now I don't follow hockey much these days as all my time is watching the BPL on Saturday / Sunday morning and any other day the Blues are on the box or our rivals.  

I'm Hoping for a decent season this year. The leafs alaways play good in the first half of the season, so I'm hoping were tthere are only 48 games they'll atleast make the play-offs.

English, French, whatever skin colour, it doesn't matter if you detest Toronto, something like that

Thats what basically came up on google translate :P

I'm Hoping for a decent season this year. The leafs alaways play good in the first half of the season, so I'm hoping were tthere are only 48 games they'll atleast make the play-offs.

Thats what basically came up on google translate :P

48 game season gives the Leafs ample time to not be in a bad position for the annual March playoff push ;)

Archived