Hilarious reaction from Roman Abramovic watching Chelsea LOL!

enigma

Its interesting how he clinches his fists and bobs and weaves in his seat as if he is looking for the knock out punch.

Says a lot about him I feel!

In saying that, I love that he has a passion for the team and is clearly a fan.  There are many wooden faced owners who sit there with no emotion, at least Roman, for all his woes, loves and wants the best for the club.

Its interesting how he clinches his fists and bobs and weaves in his seat as if he is looking for the knock out punch.

Says a lot about him I feel!

In saying that, I love that he has a passion for the team and is clearly a fan.  There are many wooden faced owners who sit there with no emotion, at least Roman, for all his woes, loves and wants the best for the club.

When you watch videos like this it looks like he really does love the club, but when he sacks RDM and hires FSW it's hard not to think that he doesn't give a damn. I would love to put all the blame on people like Buck and Gourley but it can't surely be all their fault can it ?

When you watch videos like this it looks like he really does love the club, but when he sacks RDM and hires FSW it's hard not to think that he doesn't give a damn. I would love to put all the blame on people like Buck and Gourley but it can't surely be all their fault can it ?

Passion and poor decision making aren't mutually exclusive. I have no doubt that Roman wants the best for the club, but he clearly has no idea what he's doing half the time. He's stubborn and often out of his depth, but I don't question his love for the club.

Passion and poor decision making aren't mutually exclusive. I have no doubt that Roman wants the best for the club, but he clearly has no idea what he's doing half the time. He's stubborn and often out of his depth, but I don't question his love for the club.

I do in some ways. I think he loves the club but nowhere near as much as us fans, if he truly loved the club he wouldn't make some of the decisions that he makes.

I believe he has the same passion as many of us do when watching a team we support when they are playing. I also think he is prone to making snap judgements based on emotion rather than cold calculated thought as is just human nature. The only problem is that when HE makes a snap judgement, it is more damaging to the team then when I broke my table after the RB swap on Sunday. That just got me in trouble with my wife. 

Archived