Steaua Bucharest vs. Chelsea London

scoby57

Hello to all Chelsea's fans! 

My name is Nick, one of Steaua's fans and we are very pleased to have you on National Arena - Bucharest on March the 7th! For those ones who will come to watch the game I am here to provide them useful infos about Bucharest!

Be good and safe!

Nick

Hello to all Chelsea's fans!

My name is Nick, one of Steaua's fans and we are very pleased to have you on National Arena - Bucharest on March the 7th! For those ones who will come to watch the game I am here to provide them useful infos about Bucharest!

Be good and safe!

Nick

Fair play nick

I might stay at your house when I come over, so be sure to have plenty of food and drink.

Also, what is your policy on bringing woman back to your place? Are there any good brothels near where

you live?

Looking forward to it mate.

No problem..you can stay at my house when you will come! And don't worry about the food and drink! But, in return you should look after my mother in law since I will be on stadium!  :biggrin:

Talking about brothels..the prostitution is illegal in Romania...but don't worry..if you want you will find!

I really want to see you on March the 7th!

Be good and safe!

Congratulations on getting past Ajax, particularly as they're hosting the final this year and would have been well up for it.

Good luck in our game (but not too much luck, with Torres as our only striker we need you to have about the worst luck possible to score).

No problem..you can stay at my house when you will come! And don't worry about the food and drink! But, in return you should look after my mother in law since I will be on stadium!  :biggrin:

Talking about brothels..the prostitution is illegal in Romania...but don't worry..if you want you will find!

I really want to see you on March the 7th!

Be good and safe!

Beware Seventimes!  He may well try to get a freebie form your mother-in-law! 

And I should probably move my info from the Sparta Prague thread onto this one, apologies to those who've already seen those posts.

The stadium where Steaua plays hosted the Europa League final last season, Atletico Madrid v. Athletic Bilbao.

national-arena-ghimpele.jpg

And during Steaua matches:

magica_steaua_national_arena.jpg

55,600 seats, and as Nick was saying, all online tickets were sold yesterday in a mere couple of hours. It's going to be packed.

Other info: Bucharest is the 7th largest city in the European Union (~ 2 million). There are parts of it you don't want to be in, but the city itself is worth a once-in-a-lifetime visit. Lots of nightlife and modern art, and a general feeling you're in the Balkans - kind of a poor man's combination between Berlin and Istanbul.

Also, Steaua have the same number of European Cup / Champions League finals and the same number of wins as Chelsea. In the 1986 final they beat Barcelona on penalties after a scoreless draw (in Spain, no less - the final was played in Seville). Three years later in the 1989 final, they lost 0-4 to the AC Milan of van Basten, Rijkaard and Gullit (this, on the Camp Nou of their previous rivals).

And I should probably move my info from the Sparta Prague thread onto this one, apologies to those who've already seen those posts.

The stadium where Steaua plays hosted the Europa League final last season, Atletico Madrid v. Athletic Bilbao.

national-arena-ghimpele.jpg

And during Steaua matches:

magica_steaua_national_arena.jpg

Lots of nightlife..

And the beer is very good and cheap (between 1 and 2 pounds)  :JC_doubleup:

Can someone explain me why this restriction? Based on that I can not buy tickets! Why?  :sad:

"Friday 1st March from 3pm: Tickets will go on general sale to customers who have previously attended a Chelsea FC home or away fixture up to and including the Sparta Prague home match. General sale customers can purchase a maximum of four tickets per person"

http://www.chelseafc.com/ticket-news

• 8 months later...

Meh, I visited Bucharest last year for 4 days (some business trip). You can use these 2 sites for some fun guide of Bucharest for after the game ^^ :

http://www.funbucharest.com/nightlife-in-bucharest/
here are suggestions regarding best places to visit during the night (is in english)

http://metropotam.ro/
This one is a big guide with maaany restaurants, etc, but in Romanian only. Still it has ratings, etc, so together with google translate I managed to use it.

Archived