WIN A DIDIER DROGBA POP ART CANVAS

loz

WIN A DIDIER DROGBA POP ART CANVAS

post-3-0-05897700-1362603895_thumb.jpg

We have teamed up with our friends at Modern Canvas Art to give one lucky Chelsea fan the chance to win this fantastic pop art canvas print of hero Didier Drogba celebrating one of his many goals for the Blues.

This canvas print is framed and ready to hang up on your wall and is sized at 60cm wide by 40cm high (24" x 16").

I have it in my house now and it does look good.

To be in with a chance of winning this great prize just answer the following question:

Who does Didier Drogba currently play for?

Private message your answer to me along with your name at and address to enter.

The competition will close on March 20th, 2013 and I will draw a winner from all the correct entries. If that lucky person is you I will notify you by email to arrange delivery of your prize.

Please note the competition is open to UK residents only (unless you want to pick up the postage costs - sorry!)

If you haven't checked out Modern Canvas Art then take a look at their other prints

http://www.modern-canvas-art.com/canvas-prints-230-c.asp including this Frankie Lampard one http://www.modern-canvas-art.com/frank-lampard-pop-art-print-6403-p.asp

and also their canvas paintings

http://www.modern-canvas-art.com/canvas-paintings-214-c.asp

SPECIAL BONUS – all users of this forum get a special 10% discount just enter the code JT5 in the discount box when checking out and 10% will be knocked off the total.

UK delivery is free, but if you live outside of the UK don't worry they delivery anywhere at reduced rates.

• 2 weeks later...

Oops sorry folks - been offline for a few days.

We do indeed have a winner and a most generous one too as you shall soon see.

The first name out of the Shed End tombola was.......

Geezer

However being the all round good egg that he is Geezer has asked me to send the canvas to Mod to give to his son as a present.  A kind gesture especially given that Mod an family are going through some tough times.

I will get it posted after the Easter holidays.

Cheers to all who took part.

Loz

• 2 weeks later...

Archived