Sergio Ramos

blue man

He's alright. If Jose comes he could do what he did the first time when he brought Carvalho from his former club and maybe Ramos would turn out to be a good aquisition as well. To be fair we're struggling at CB recently. Terry is making mistakes when he plays. Cahill isn't very good. Ivanovic is dodgy this year and whilst Luiz has been good the last few games, he always has a big mistake in him somewhere.

Him, Thiago Silva, maybe Chiellini? Best centre backs out there for me. I would love someone of his caliber but I don't see it happening.

Would love a Chiellini beside Luiz. Proper Cb, but still has some great physical tools.

Overrated in my opinion, i'd be very cautious about buying any CB's from Liga, look at Pique, an average defender at United and now supposedly the best in the league.

Although Varane does look very good.

Pique is still pretty average defensively just doesn't get tested enough. I'm liking the look of Marquinhos from Roma.

Pique is still pretty average defensively just doesn't get tested enough. I'm liking the look of Marquinhos from Roma.

Yeah I think the fact that Barca have already won la liga with Mascherano playing at CB all season just about sums up the defensive merits of la liga.

Archived