Europa League Final Tickets

Alex

There will be loads of trolls coming on trying to sell tickets, so this can act as an official thread for people to discuss tickets/plans etc.

It sounds like we are getting 10-12k max. Will be the usual STH first then if any left members.

Ive got 92 loyalty points this year, but doubt i will get one :(

Firstly well done Chelsea

Hi guys I'm a Charlton fan who entered the lottery on uefa.com and was successfull in winning 2 cat 2 tickets , I had all intentions of going with my son but have now decided to go to O2 to see froth and Kessler fight

I have the tickets in hand and can be collected from welling, Kent

Inbox me with offers I can give exact seat number etc on request

We even had a troll in the chat room tonight posting his email address for people to contact him to buy tickets.

And isn't it strange how they never have any friends who want the tickets? 

Can you imagine being in the same position and not having a single friend who wanted to buy your tickets at face value?

Will be getting a Chinese take away, and letting the kids stay up to watch it, despite my mrs protesting it's a school night.

If they're tired the next day, give them the day off school!

We even had a troll in the chat room tonight posting his email address for people to contact him to buy tickets.

And isn't it strange how they never have any friends who want the tickets? 

Can you imagine being in the same position and not having a single friend who wanted to buy your tickets at face value?

That's a bit awkward is that not him posting above you hahahha?

That's a bit awkward is that not him posting above you hahahha?

Different name possibly but maybe same person.  It is irritating how these people always join just to try to sell tickets.  People have been scammed in the past by offers that looked too good to be true!  

We should only accept offers like that from posters of long standing whom we trust.  So if I ever offer you a ticket for a fiver, you know I will deliver!

Maybe we could turn registrations off for a bit? or allow it that the mods and admin team get to screen users, before

they join?

Mods and admin have enough to do.  All we need to do is report their posts immediately and not respond to them

Anyone who has any spare tickets PM me ur price. I'm looking for as much as 6 tickets as me and our buddies have already booked flight to amsterdam but would also take 1 ticket.

btw why did they start voting for a goal of the season just b4 tonights screamer lol

I've got no chance with my membership despite having a decent number of points. 

However, a mate of mine with a ST definately isn't going and it's now just down to how many points he has.

It gets better, I booked the trip a few weeks back. Fly out Tuesday lunchtime, 2 nights in a city centre hotel and then fly back Thursday night. All for £220.

It's going to be a buzzing atmosphere and  If the weather keeps it's end of the bargain it'll be a great few days away.

Already got rid of 2 tickets for it but my mate who entered the uefa ballot has 2 cat 4s he's looking to sell we are on a stag that weekend so none of us can make it ..heartbreaking not only the final but the blues will be taking over the dam square

I've got no chance with my membership despite having a decent number of points. 

However, a mate of mine with a ST definately isn't going and it's now just down to how many points he has.

It gets better, I booked the trip a few weeks back. Fly out Tuesday lunchtime, 2 nights in a city centre hotel and then fly back Thursday night. All for £220.

It's going to be a buzzing atmosphere and  If the weather keeps it's end of the bargain it'll be a great few days away.

I just booked accomdation for me and the Gf staying a couple mins from Dam square 60 £ bargain  :biggrin:

I can't see much work being done by many people on Tuesday or Wednesday.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3165385/title/europa-league-final-ticket-announcement

EUROPA LEAGUE FINAL TICKET ANNOUNCEMENT

Posted on: Thu 02 May 2013

The ticket selling arrangements for the Europa League final against Benfica on Wednesday 15 May have now been announced.

Ticket allocation and prices
We will receive approximately 9,800 tickets for the UEFA Europa League Final. Tickets are priced £117, £86.50, £60.50 and £39.

Due to the shortness of time the selling procedure will be as follows:

Monday 6 May until 4pm: Supporters on the UEFA Away Scheme can purchase one ticket. There will be 500 temporary loyalty points added to enable scheme members to purchase tickets at any price online. The temporary points will be added on Sunday 5 May and removed on Monday 6 May at 4pm.

Tuesday 7 May until 12noon: tickets will be sold to season ticket holders on a loyalty point basis. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on Monday 6 May.

Tuesday 7 May ONLINE ONLY from 12.30pm until 3.30pm: Tickets will be sold to season ticket holders on a loyalty point basis. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on Monday 6 May.

Tuesday 7 May ONLINE ONLY from 4pm until 12midnight: tickets will be sold to season ticket holders on a loyalty point basis. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on Monday 6 May.

Wednesday 8 May ONLINE ONLY until 12noon: tickets will be sold to season ticket holders on a loyalty point basis. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on Tuesday 7 May.

Wednesday 8 May ONLINE ONLY from 12.30pm until 3.30pm: Tickets will be sold to season ticket holders on a loyalty point basis. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on Tuesday 7 May.

Wednesday 8 May ONLINE ONLY from 4pm until 8pm: Tickets will be sold to all remaining season ticket holders.

All season ticket holders who have made a booking with Thomas Cook Sport will be confirmed in application date order.

Further announcements will be made if tickets are available after season ticket holders have purchased their tickets.

I just booked accomdation for me and the Gf staying a couple mins from Dam square 60 £ bargain  :biggrin:

Dam(n) you! See what I did there  :biggrin:

Fairplay mate. I'll be swigging bollinger and eating caviar though, so narrrr!

Actually I'll be swigging beer and probably eating whatever I can get my hands on.

:biggrin:

Little tip if you like burgers try Burger Bar mate, fantastic burgers! Its in the center so not far to walk or if you want to try a really a less messy burger a really nice place is The Butcher in de pijp, just a short tram ride away,

Enjoy mate 

There will be loads of trolls coming on trying to sell tickets, so this can act as an official thread for people to discuss tickets/plans etc.

It sounds like we are getting 10-12k max. Will be the usual STH first then if any left members.

Ive got 92 loyalty points this year, but doubt i will get one :(

92 points is very likely to get you a ticket mate. You're likely to be first in the queue after the away scheme allocation is done

I have booked Thomas cook travel + ticket package.

They say:

Thank you for your booking request.

This is only an acknowledgement of your request and is NOT a confirmed booking.

If you are applying for European Away Travel your application may be subject to a ballot if oversubscribed. Application deadlines and eligibility are in line with the club's selling policy.

Your booking is administered by Thomas Cook Retail Ltd as booking agent for Thomas Cook Sport/Airtrack. Subject to payment authorisation a confirmation will follow by email and post.

Details of your requested booking:

Is this mean I have chance to get the ticket?

Little chance of tickets but you never know. Booked hotel near the central station and ferry from Harwich about £145 so not to bad. Just hope they have a screen up so we can all meet if you don't get a ticket. Also glad the turks aren't there, horrible bar stewards!

Archived