Quote from Arsene Wenger

bjd

I just sent this to a gooner at work and his reply was that "It was ONLY 6 million so that makes it fair!"

What a load of tossers? jealousy is a very bad thing I think!

Kev

PS - I keep sending windup emails to a victimpool "supporter" in the office and he often accuses me of jealousy. When I ask what the fark there is for me to be jealous about, it goes very quiet for a while and then he mutters something about 5 somethings!

To the tune of 'The Flintstones'

Wenger, Arsen Wenger,

He's the biggest nonce in history,

when he's in a playground

He has a w*** behind the nearest tree

(credits go to spurs fans for that one)

I love a bit of 'grown up humour' but am puzzled as to whether this little ditty is implying that Wenger is:

a) the Biggest Nonce in History

B) a Kiddie Fiddler

c) a w**ker

d) all of the above

Can anyone help?

To the tune of 'The Flintstones'

Wenger, Arsen Wenger,

He's the biggest nonce in history,

when he's in a playground

He has a w*** behind the nearest tree

(credits go to spurs fans for that one)

I love a bit of 'grown up humour' but am puzzled as to whether this little ditty is implying that Wenger is:

B) a Kiddie Fiddler

c) a w*****

d) all of the above

Can anyone help?

D and some more icon_lol.gif

B) a Kiddie Fiddler

c) a w*****

d) all of the above

Can anyone help?

(a) and (:getmycoat: are down to certain rumours that were doing the rounds a few years ago. Doubt if there's any substance to them, but he's just got that sleazy look about him and I suppose it escalated from there icon_wink.gif

© he is without doubt a w*nker of the highest calibre, there's no disputing that w**k2.gif

B) a Kiddie Fiddler

c) a w*****

d) all of the above

Can anyone help?

(a) and (B) are down to certain rumours that were doing the rounds a few years ago. Doubt if there's any substance to them, but he's just got that sleazy look about him and I suppose it escalated from there icon_wink.gif

When I see Joe Jordan I always suspect the very same.

Archived