Ron "chopper" Harris, eat your heart out!

I absolutely loved that. Was brilliant to see him get into the spirit of it.

Thing that pisses me off is all the bitter scousers and usual suspects using it as an opportunity to attack Mourinho saying crap like "he has to make it all about him". Sad tossers each and every one of them.

I thought it added to the atmosphere of the day. Was a good match.

What about this headline from today's Independent??

Soccer Aid: Jose Mourinho takes out Olly Murs as tempers flare with the Rest of the World defeating England 4-2 in charity game that raises £4.2m

We're not paranoid, they do hate Jose...read the article and it gets worse.  He finishes "At least Mourinho didn't end the season completely trophyless" - w**ker

That Jonathan Wilkes guy just makes me cringe when i see him play on Soccer Aid, he seems to think he's the dogs bollocks.

The fact that I had to google Jonathan Wilkes to see who he was strengthens your argument. 

Any bitter supporters who are having a go at Jose for a light hearted joke during a charity match need to get a life. He tripped up Oly Murs and then helped him up and waved to the crowd. It was a joke and a  bit of humour, Its for charity. 

What about this headline from today's Independent??

Soccer Aid: Jose Mourinho takes out Olly Murs as tempers flare with the Rest of the World defeating England 4-2 in charity game that raises £4.2m

We're not paranoid, they do hate Jose...read the article and it gets worse.  He finishes "At least Mourinho didn't end the season completely trophyless" - w**ker

The Independent would immediately be taken to the toilet and kept on the shelf as back up toilet paper in this house. Gutter journalism at its worst. I expect nothing more from the vermin who write for that trash.

That Jonathan Wilkes guy just makes me cringe when i see him play on Soccer Aid, he seems to think he's the dogs bollocks.

He made me cringe too. Especially when he tossed Edgar Davids shin pads way behind him. That's something a child would do. Doing that on a charity event, how abhorrent.

Archived