Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JM7

PES 2015

You can jockey by holding R2 and X. Works a treat.

I love Pes 2015, the game play is fantastic. I agree about the defending, the refs are card happy. Hopefully this will be sorted out this year.

Brilliant. I just wish people would see past the kits and not be fifa fan boys.

I think it's more of a case of, if you want to play with your mates it has to be FIFA because that is what everyone plays.

PES is a footballer's game. Fifa is a game for those who like football.

PES feels a lot more realistic in comparison to football in reality. Whereas FIFA is more fun but not as technical as PES.

PES is a footballer's game. Fifa is a game for those who like football.

PES feels a lot more realistic in comparison to football in reality. Whereas FIFA is more fun but not as technical as PES.

Don't really agree.

I find PES very arcade like these days, it's fast, shots are very overpowered and the stadiums and crowds looks quite poor in comparison to the other option.

As someone who lives WE and PES until 2008 it's very sad to see but FIFA improved as a game while PES lagged behind.

FIFA needs overhauled but PES needs a new developer.

Don't really agree.

I find PES very arcade like these days, it's fast, shots are very overpowered and the stadiums and crowds looks quite poor in comparison to the other option.

As someone who lives WE and PES until 2008 it's very sad to see but FIFA improved as a game while PES lagged behind.

FIFA needs overhauled but PES needs a new developer.

The passing mechanics feel a lot more lifelike on PES in my opinion. But it can't count for much as I still buy FIFA every year. On PS2 I only ever bought PES but with the next gen consoles I stuck to FIFA which is a shame as after playing PES it feels like it has potential.

PES is the father of this type of football game FIFA is even today. The first 4-5 pes-games were so good. After a while fifa copied it and with money made the same thing more appealing with licences. Pes lost the race and started doing something else.

I bought this years pes because it got good reviews but I was ultimately disappointed with it.

The good old days of being beloved Brazil or forever France on PES on PS2 were good times. Even if the names had been muddled up to avoid copyright. If I remember correctly the Holland team were Oranges001 and so on very annoying but still loved the game. The stadium names were random too but still replicas of stadiums in reality. The white stadium being the San Siro I think.

The first PES on the PS1 was glorious.

Roberto Lacros and Rolando etc didn't bother me because it played like an absolute dream.

I remember taking days off school whenever a new PES was released and me and my mates would literally play it solid for hours on end.

"OMG you can see the players breath in the snow!"

"Players wearing gloves in the snow!!"

"Rooneys got the total 90's boots!"

Those were cracking times to be a footy gamer.

The fact that you can get Pro Evo pre ordered for £32 says it all really. The reason Fifa are able to pump out the same sh*t every year is because they haven't got any competition.

When Pro Evo tried to move away from the arcade fun style and aimed for realism, they completely ruined a great game and haven't recovered since. 

I play the demo every year and always end up deleting it straight away. I'm sure I could get used to it and eventually enjoy it, but when there's a better football game already there, what's the point?

I appreciate that some will just prefer Pro Evo, and fair enough. But when PES fans say stuff like "PES is a footballer's game. Fifa is a game for those who like football." it doesn't half wind me up.

Rant over. 

The fact that you can get Pro Evo pre ordered for £32 says it all really. The reason Fifa are able to pump out the same sh*t every year is because they haven't got any competition.

When Pro Evo tried to move away from the arcade fun style and aimed for realism, they completely ruined a great game and haven't recovered since.

I play the demo every year and always end up deleting it straight away. I'm sure I could get used to it and eventually enjoy it, but when there's a better football game already there, what's the point?

I appreciate that some will just prefer Pro Evo, and fair enough. But when PES fans say stuff like "PES is a footballer's game. Fifa is a game for those who like football." it doesn't half wind me up.

Rant over.

I'm not a pes fan but it felt more realistic to me. I still buy FIFA every year.

WTH.

When was FIFA ever more difficult than PES?

As people said, fifa is more popular because many noobs buy it, which is why it is one of the most popular games in USA.  PEs on the other hand, I have played for over a decade always was better.

You can complain about licensing and graphics, but general gameplay was always never on the same level.  EA sports is the company that got destroyed by NBA 2k series because the gameplay was sh*t, also madden was getting killed for gameplay by nfl 2k, until ea killed them via licensing.

Gameplay was never a strongsuit for Ea Sports in any of their gaming franchises. 

Gameplay is terrible on both.

PES shooting, goal keeping, refereeing is woeful plus the presentation is a joke for the consoles we have now.

FIFA is generic and hardly any effort goes into making it a better game.

IF FIFA ever decide to seriously revamp FIFA then PES will die because Konami are a joke developer in terms of PES.

PES shooting, goal keeping, refereeing is woeful plus the presentation is a joke for the consoles we have now.

IF FIFA ever decide to seriously revamp FIFA then PES will die because Konami are a joke developer in terms of PES.

Shooting is woeful because it's hard?

typical noob gamer.

FIFA and EA never made a good game via gameplay, which is why all their other sport franchises was never known for gameplay.  

Just say it like it is.  I like Fifa because of online ability with my buddies and licensing.  

I think the advanced shooting on pes is really good, much better than fifa. I don't have a massive issue with the goalkeepers, they could be better though.

Refereeing is terrible though, Ive had 1 pen since it came out!

Shooting is woeful because it's hard?

typical noob gamer.

FIFA and EA never made a good game via gameplay, which is why all their other sport franchises was never known for gameplay.

Just say it like it is. I like Fifa because of online ability with my buddies and licensing.

Noob?

Get a grip you child.

It's woeful because it's overpowered, unrealistic and down right dumbed down.