Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JM7

PES 2015

Created my own team through one of the PEU teams and started with them in Master League. Obviously the PEUleague is not real, once I've won that league can I then move my team into the Premiership?

Guest RFC_CFC

Created my own team through one of the PEU teams and started with them in Master League. Obviously the PEUleague is not real, once I've won that league can I then move my team into the Premiership?

Not sure mate but I think you can customise leagues can you not in ML?

Guest RFC_CFC

Yeah think I will have to take out one of the Prem's team

Take out a championship side and play in Div 2?

That's what I plan on doing I think.

I took out Leicester City and now playing in the Prem. Just played my first game, on top player I lost 1-0 at home and got 3 players sent off. Ouch.

I got some of the classic players in three though - Zidane, Becks, Shev, Ballack, Makelele, Maldini. Love it.

Guest RFC_CFC

They got their proper names?

I always get sent off in myclub, sliding tackle nearly always results in a yellows or reds.

When I play with good sides though it's not the case.

Guest RFC_CFC

Can you still edit the team names etc in PES?

On PS3/360 you can edit team names, kits, logos the works ect.

On next gen you can change name and kits but the editor does not allow logos or text on kits so it's basically a kit with nothing on it bar the original PES badges. It's a very watered down version of whats available on last gen.

Guest RFC_CFC

At least you can change the names so your buddies can find their team easily :)

Yeah although you dont have option files you you need to change all the names ect yourself instead of before just downloading one and uplaoding it to the game.

Next gen is very dated in this regard with PES, they only started working on it in Febuary so you can see why it seems pretty rushed and empty.

I don't even know what the online team games are.

My biggest online gripe is that on regular seasons that you don't get matched with a team of similar ability.

I play with Al-Ain a lot as it is the only chance I get to play with Asamoah Gyan. It's just frustrating playing Madrid EVERYTIME

Guest RFC_CFC

Yeah the matchmaking system sucks

Really enjoying it, first PES game i've bought since pes6 as I've heard the recent ones have been sh*te. Only negatives for me matchmaking is bad and more editing options needed on PS4.

Absolutely gutted. Got to the end of my season with a chance to win the treble. I ended up winning nothing.

Prem

Leading all season and came to penultimate game against Liverpool. I lost 5-0 with JT getting sent off and ended up finishing 4th in the league.

FA Cup

Lost in the final 3-2 to City. Augero ripped me to bits.

Europa League

Lost 2-1 to AC Milan with Torres scoring the winner.

Gutted. I think I need a game break after all that.Not sure I wanna touch my master league after that train wreck.

Absolutely gutted. Got to the end of my season with a chance to win the treble. I ended up winning nothing.

Prem

Leading all season and came to penultimate game against Liverpool. I lost 5-0 with JT getting sent off and ended up finishing 4th in the league.

FA Cup

Europa League

Gutted. I think I need a game break after all that.Not sure I wanna touch my master league after that train wreck.

What difficulty did you choose?

Prem

FA Cup

Europa League

I am sorry but that made me LOL. I feel for you, for all the time invested!

Are you Arsene in disguise?

Went and bought pes2015 on Friday after becoming bored of fifa. I was a massive pro evo fan since the the 1st one on ps1 in 2000 I think. Stopped playing pes from 2013 as it was too easy and the online was pretty poor.

It feels good to back on pes again, and the fact 2016 will allow full licence patching on the ps4 has drawn me back to the series.

I have a few gripes though that may turn into game changers depending if they get fix in 2016.

The defending is pretty the same as it was 15 years ago. With no ability to jockey, and stand tackle being somewhat automated, it really seems to lack finesse.

Staying in the defending, when you are tackled, 9/10 the ball will run loose and it will be picked up by the opposition. Rarely does the ball fall to one of your players, and at times it feels predictable.

Heading is an absolute lottery. Doesn't make any sense and I think the first pro evo handled heading better than this. There weren't many occasions kanu got out jumped by roberto carlos!

I mainly play ml offline, and it needs some serious work to catch up to fifa in this respect, and fifa hasn't exactly set the bar high. I'm disappointed in the whole layout, the transfer system, player development and the fact you can't use every day in the transfer window is bizarre.

From all accounts quite a few of my issues are being looked at for pes 2016. I hope they sort these issues out because although fifa is still a pretty nice game, it is still not even close to pes in terms of satisfaction. Some of the interplay you can pull off is amazing and shooting has a real punch to it.

Overall I'm pretty excited to back on pes again, not sure which one il get for next season, which is a massive credit to how far pes has come in the last few years.

You can jockey by holding R2 and X. Works a treat.

I love Pes 2015, the game play is fantastic. I agree about the defending, the refs are card happy. Hopefully this will be sorted out this year.

Brilliant. I just wish people would see past the kits and not be fifa fan boys.