Chelsea Pubs

Birges
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

im Going go the Chelsea - Hull match next week, and Im looking for a pub to go to before the game. It could be Nice to go to a pub where fans sing Chelsea chants.

Any recommendations?

Will be at this game as well I'll go to the goose or Lillie probably both not singing pubs but the goose is nice and cheap. Hand and flower for a singing pub its on the kings road just a stroll to the bridge

I like the prince of Wales on lillie road. A bit pricey but at least u get a glass and they will have the early game on tele.

Got asked to leave that pub for singing Chelsea songs lol. Nice beer garden out the front. I heard Swansea fans where throwing bottles from the prince of wales to the lily Langtry

Brogans you get a glass and the early kick off and  you can sing and  they sell decent beer and it's only a short walk to the ground and  it's a nice building. Agreed it's a bit pricey though.  And as the supporters club coach drops us outside the Bridge it seems silly to walk any further.

• 1 month later...