Hello

ThierryHenry

Hello, born and bred Gooner, massive one.

Show me some respect, people love hearing educated people speak and just shut everyone up...knowledge is always the loudest voice and quiet frankly that voice is always mine. Hear to inject this forum with much needed knowledge and truth bombs.

As I said on the Oscar thread, you sound egotistical and so far up yourself that you wouldn't know that you come across as uneducated as opposed to being educated which you proclaim to be.

If you want respect, you need to respect posters here and respect our football club! It works both ways mate!

After all this is a Chelsea forum so I don't expect us to be pandering to you just like I wouldn't expect an Arsenal forum to pander to me if I was to ever register with such a forum. 

Show me some respect, people love hearing educated people speak and just shut everyone up...knowledge is always the loudest voice and quiet frankly that voice is always mine. Hear to inject this forum with much needed knowledge and truth bombs.

Quite frankly you are here under false pretences.

I appreciate the intelligent opposition fan posters who can give us a different perspective when talking about football (SYL, Mr.Pink, Lewy come to mind).  

But this guy has completely contradicted himself (in his introductory post  :face_palm:) by saying 'show me some respect, knowledge is always the loudest voice and quiet frankly that voice is always mine.'

If you're unwilling to admit you're sometimes wrong, then you are in absolutely no position to tell other people they are. What a ridiculous thing to say.

Also - and pay attention as this is more important, respect isn't demanded pal, it's earned.

I think it might just be bitterness that your team has been an irrelevant laughing stock for the last 9 years, but your introduction has so far been appalling. You've made it very difficult for anyone to take you seriously. But I'm with robdog, I really hope you don't get banned; it's going to be a laugh watching you get torn to shreds on this site. 

It's here not hear mr intelligent, you'll never shut up a chelsea fan, as for knowledge, your choice of user name leaves a lot to be desired. named after  a bloke who has played in 12 cup finals and never scored a goal in any of them! tosser.

" NAYIM, from the halfway line"

Archived