Random film quote game

Ok so new idea for a trivia game while we wait on some signings....

I will quote from a film, you name the film then you get to quote your own, so on and so forth.

'His name is Robert Paulson! His name is Robert Paulson'

36 minutes ago, moi said:

Excellent idea!  Fight Club?  If I'm wrong just ignore my question.

Have you ever picked up your teeth with broken fingers?

That sounds so familiar! I'm going to have to think of that one, if someone doesn't beat me to it. I've seen the film, just trying to place it.

2 hours ago, moi said:

You are supposed to answer the previous question before asking one of your own, @youlots::MooNeY::

I actually cheated and looked it up. I have seen the film, very good. Only ever seen it once though and I was like 12 at the time. Wish someone would get it so I can get the next one! Lol

10 hours ago, MissouriBlue said:

I actually cheated and looked it up. I have seen the film, very good. Only ever seen it once though and I was like 12 at the time. Wish someone would get it so I can get the next one! Lol

I too cheated and looked it up. The Crying Game. I've never seen the film. I should do.

Here's my quote:

"There is no whisky."

Had to be one involving whisky given how much I love the great drink.

Person A:

No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path. One that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass... then you see it!

Person B:

What?  See what?

Person A:

White shores... and beyond. A far green country, under a swift sunrise.

16 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

Person A:

No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path. One that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass... then you see it!

Person B:

What?  See what?

Person A:

White shores... and beyond. A far green country, under a swift sunrise.

This is definitely from Lord of the Rings, but I'm not 100% sure which part it is from. Return of the King? Sounds like it's from near the end of the storyline.

3 minutes ago, Maksimov said:

This is definitely from Lord of the Rings, but I'm not 100% sure which part it is from. Return of the King? Sounds like it's from near the end of the storyline.

Lord of the Rings, really? I thought it was some girly nonsensical film :blush2:

23 minutes ago, Maksimov said:

Those things aren't mutually exclusive! :sofa:

I considered adding that, but I feared I would be torn to shreds :biggrin:  Not a huge fan of the Ring books or films, to be honest... 

1 minute ago, Valerie said:

I considered adding that, but I feared I would be torn to shreds :biggrin:  Not a huge fan of the Ring books or films, to be honest... 

I read the books when I was about 12 and liked them. The movies were alright, I guess, but they are a bit melodramatic, aren't they? :happy001:

15 hours ago, Maksimov said:

I read the books when I was about 12 and liked them. The movies were alright, I guess, but they are a bit melodramatic, aren't they? :happy001:

"To shreds you say".