Hello everybody!

Long-time Talk Chelsea Forum member here. Been on TC since 2006/07, but it's been down for some days now and no word if it's ever coming back up again. Anyway... I need my dose of Chelsea chatter, so The Shed End seems like the place to be. 🙂 These days I'm mostly a reader than a poster, but sometimes I like to chip in with a few thoughts here and there, so decided to create an account and introduce myself. Looking forward to getting acquainted with the atmosphere here.

A few words about myself. I'm a 29yo fella from Estonia, been following Chelsea since around 2005 or so, around the time I started developing interest in football in general (was more of a basketball guy before, NBA and all that). My favourite player of all-time is Super Frank, which is why I hope he can make it at Chelsea as a manager, but unfortunately it's becoming clearer and clearer that this job came too soon for him. Although I must say, I think he has done a fantastic job integrating youngsters into the team - something that was unthinkable pre-transfer ban. Before him a big Academy Day meant Lofty-Cheeks getting 5 minutes in a dead rubber CL game and Christensen being touted as the next JT after a few solid performances. 😄 Even though his hand was half-forced by the transfer ban, it was still no easy task to actually come in and do it - to great success (finished top 4).

Whatever happens in the immediate future, Lampard will have left great inheritance for the next head coach. The bridge between the Academy and First Team has been gapped; amazing signings nobody believed could be pulled off, were pulled off. All we need now is to level up on the pitch. I still maintain the hope that the team picks itself up and we get to see Lampard and the boys raise a trophy together... What a sight that would be! 🤗

Come On You Blues!

1 hour ago, Slojo said:

I know this guy, been friends with him since 2010, we've spoken quite regularly on Skype and I've been telling him to try this forum. Good to see that he's joined, I think you'll like him. 

If you vouch for him then I think it’s fair to say he’s dodgy as f**k and should be immediately banned. 

36 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

If you vouch for him then I think it’s fair to say he’s dodgy as f**k and should be immediately banned. 

@Slojo what have you done here? Are you up to your old tricks? 😂

Edited by manpe