Little update on forum

24 minutes ago, Ballack & Blu said:

I was panicking you’d just gone, I’d been banned, was truly missing you

I know, right! I had to start reading an improving book to fill my time.

I definitely can't get on the site with iPhone or macbook, so I'm using my Mrs Android phone, any one else experiencing problems since latest apple updates, mind you She'd End is the only thing so far I can't connect to,  so might be offline till this bug sorted

26 minutes ago, Ballack & Blu said:

I definitely can't get on the site with iPhone or macbook, so I'm using my Mrs Android phone, any one else experiencing problems since latest apple updates, mind you She'd End is the only thing so far I can't connect to,  so might be offline till this bug sorted

Fine for me on iPhone - iOS v15.6.1 using Safari.

2 hours ago, Ballack & Blu said:

Seems to be a Wi-Fi issue cos I can connect to 4G, I am a bit bamboozled tbh

You'd better have this sorted before the match, you'll want to read all our highly intelligent remarks IRT!

On 21/08/2022 at 09:07, Ballack & Blu said:

Seems to be a Wi-Fi issue cos I can connect to 4G, I am a bit bamboozled tbh

Not sure if it was you that emailed BB, but you technically aren’t wrong, but it’s not a problem your end so much.

I tested another server on Friday which meant altering the DNS on the domain name temporarily to point at that server. Long story short, that server was terrible! So, I set the DNS to re-point back to where we are.

That can take some time sometimes for your ISP to see that change. For me, it took not even an hour, for others it can take longer. That’s why you can use it fine on 4G but not on your home WiFi. It will definitely come back on your Wifi but it seems to be taking considerably longer for you than others.

On 21/08/2022 at 12:04, Mod said:

Not sure if it was you that emailed BB, but you technically aren’t wrong, but it’s not a problem your end so much.

I tested another server on Friday which meant altering the DNS on the domain name temporarily to point at that server. Long story short, that server was terrible! So, I set the DNS to re-point back to where we are.

That can take some time sometimes for your ISP to see that change. For me, it took not even an hour, for others it can take longer. That’s why you can use it fine on 4G but not on your home WiFi. It will definitely come back on your Wifi but it seems to be taking considerably longer for you than others.

Certainly was Mod, it worked fine on the Mrs Android, but no luck on my Mac at all, yet

Cheers for the explanation anyway

26 minutes ago, Valerie said:

You'd better have this sorted before the match, you'll want to read all our highly intelligent remarks IRT!

I can using 4G or 5G, luckily I have unlimited data, so alls good

Chomping for the match day thread, so all the aliens can laser the team as usual

2 minutes ago, Ballack & Blu said:

Certainly was Mod, it worked fine on the Mrs Android, but no luck on my Mac at all, yet

Cheers for the explanation anyway

You can try deleting cache on your browser and restarting your Mac, and/or just restarting your router. Other than that, it will definitely appear on there shortly.

It is working, but I turned it off and was going to keep it that way all this season.

It is mainly because people that actually want to register and post/read threads are already here. There is a lot of new members that register just for tickets, post their latest Youtube channel video or just want to talk nonsense to get attention.

Also, I thought it would give people like @coco a break and he can spend more time in his Japanese Garden on a Sunday afternoon!

I will switch it back on again for a week or two, so ask them to try again @CaitlinCFC :good2:

32 minutes ago, Mod said:

It is working, but I turned it off and was going to keep it that way all this season.

It is mainly because people that actually want to register and post/read threads are already here. There is a lot of new members that register just for tickets, post their latest Youtube channel video or just want to talk nonsense to get attention.

Also, I thought it would give people like @coco a break and he can spend more time in his Japanese Garden on a Sunday afternoon!

I will switch it back on again for a week or two, so ask them to try again @CaitlinCFC :good2:

:blush2:

47 minutes ago, Mod said:

The Japanese garden is being neglected, motorbike is getting all the attention this time of year.☠️