Pre-Match Predictions 2022/2033 - Week 7 - Fulham (Away)

Week 7 of the PL season predictions.

Your prediction should be of the score, the first goal scorer and the minute of the first goal.

For example, if I am predicting a 2-1 to defeat for Chelsea with the first goal scored by Mount in the 5th minute: Chelsea 1-2 West Ham, Mount, 5

NOTE: If you do not include the team names in your prediction and instead just put the score, e.g. "1-2" I will assume Home - Away.

If you're predicting a 0-0, then the player name and minute should be of the first shot on target, rather than first goal.  If you predict a scoring game, but the result is 0-0, then the player name and minute will, again, be of the first shot on target. 

If you are predicting an own goal as the first scorer, you don't need a player name, but you do need to specify which team gets the goal. E.g. If Chelsea are playing Man Utd and you think Chelsea will score first with Man Utd scoring an own goal, it would be something like: Chelsea 2-1, Own Goal (Chelsea), 35. So the own goal team is the team that gets the goal, not the team that puts the ball into their own net.

Deadline is 5 minutes before kick-off.
Maximum of 1 change per person.

------------------
Correct Result (W, D, L): 1 point
Correct Score: 5 points
Correct First Scorer: 5 points
Correct First Scorer and Minute: 15 points
Correct Everything: 30 points

------------------

25 minutes ago, Zeta said:

You said it would be postponed in the 96th minute. it was postponed before the game. Therefore, no points.

Ah but then that would be the only bit of information that’s incorrect and therefore I am still due points. Thank you and good day! 

Just now, axman2526 said:

Putting him 9th in your list probably did not help you cause here...

The list came out after his unreasonable attitude to my perfect prediction. I was hoping @Scott would back me up after I pointed and supported his technically correct prediction. 

4 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

The list came out after his unreasonable attitude to my perfect prediction. I was hoping @Scott would back me up after I pointed and supported his technically correct prediction. 

As he already pointed out though was not a purrrfect  prediction kitty kat:

7 hours ago, Zeta said:

You said it would be postponed in the 96th minute. it was postponed before the game.

35 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

As he already pointed out though was not a purrrfect  prediction kitty kat:

I think we should all just agree that at the end of the season I’m awarded exactly enough bonus points to put me above @Mod.

2 hours ago, Simplymo said:

Bring back the socks discussion, only thing that helped last season...

We've already had a bit of a falling out within the Sock Club. I thought our new dark away socks are sex on legs (pun intended), @Munkworth thinks they're awful. Right after that Tuchel was sacked. Think of that what you will.

1 hour ago, Valerie said:

We've already had a bit of a falling out within the Sock Club. I thought our new dark away socks are sex on legs (pun intended), @Munkworth thinks they're awful. Right after that Tuchel was sacked. Think of that what you will.

The awful socks got him sacked obviously. That and Reece taking over from Sarr. JT should be employed to stand in the tunnel and pull up every players socks to their nipples if they can’t be trusted to dress themselves. 

1 hour ago, Munkworth said:

The awful socks got him sacked obviously. That and Reece taking over from Sarr. JT should be employed to stand in the tunnel and pull up every players socks to their nipples if they can’t be trusted to dress themselves. 

The players can't handle the sexy socks!

2 hours ago, Munkworth said:

This...definitely this. 

Also after the way they played just now, he might also want to kick a ball at every one of them as they're in the tunnel to get them worked up.

5 minutes ago, Simplymo said:

This...definitely this. 

Also after the way they played just now, he might also want to kick a ball at every one of them as they're in the tunnel to get them worked up.

That only worked with Timo.