Chelseas secret new stadium

bjd

Guest Brian M

There was poll on this ages ago (Loz?) and I have to say I'm all for it. The fact that clubs like Liverp**l and Arse and Newcastle and Man Utd (et all) have bigger grounds than us, irks me no end.

And from a fan perspective, how many non-season ticket holders would love to actually be able to get a ticket to a big match?

We're a big club now. And so long as it's close to the old ground, I think a new wiz-bang 'Oh-my-Gawd will you look at how cool that is!' stadium would be just what the doctor ordered.

I would love Chelsea to have a bigger Stadium, and also to make sure that more true fans can attend, especially if your not a season ticket holder.

Trying to get match tickets at the moment are hard, and for me has been even more difficult since moving up to Liverpool.

While i am now able to see Chelsea away against the teams up here, i would like to be able to see more of Chelsea at home.

We should be looking ideally at a 60-70,000 all seater stadium.

O no not the stadium debate again.

Keep the Bridge! We wont fill the stadium week-in, week-out. Chelsea will truly be lost if we move away from SB. Just look at Arsenal. Granted its a great stadium but it has no character, its just a bowl full of corporates.

New song for arse away next season!

Its just a bowl full of corporates, bowl full of corporates, bowl full of corporates!

There was poll on this ages ago (Loz?) and I have to say I'm all for it. The fact that clubs like Liverp**l and Arse and Newcastle and Man Utd (et all) have bigger grounds than us, irks me no end.

And from a fan perspective, how many non-season ticket holders would love to actually be able to get a ticket to a big match?

We're a big club now. And so long as it's close to the old ground, I think a new wiz-bang 'Oh-my-Gawd will you look at how cool that is!' stadium would be just what the doctor ordered.

Here it is Brian

http://www.csrforums2.co.uk/viewtopic.p ... adium#3137

If they did move that would be a great location.

I like the 'they' as opposed to 'we', Scott, are you suggesting that Kenyon and Buck might go on ahead, foolishly thinking we'd all follow?

Well it certainly isn't 'our' idea. icon_wink.gif

cool. i hope its in a volcane, and its only accessed by a cave opening on the side. and its guarded by frickin sharks with frickin lasers on there frickin heads.....

Then we can get Cristiano Ronaldo to dive into the middle of them.

Archived