Champions of Europe vs. 3rd in Premiership

Gem

As Grey said, Kaka may have a very average 89 minutes, but it only takes a minute to produce a piece of skill/pass/shot to change the game.

Liverpool going up to get the losers medals... just as good as watching the Mancs last Saturday.

Well justice is done!!! There probably not as good an outfit as they where two years ago, and didnt play nearly as well but none of that matters.... i have had my sheva milan shirt on all day and have taken some verbel for it but dont give a flying f.... froza milan

Sorry can some one just please please do scousers trophy count for me again this season, i struggle with numbers...!!

To be honest, this day couldn't have been better if i tried. I get to work this morning to find out i have

recieved a rise, then this afternoon the old women rung to say that my 42" tv had turned up.

I tuned in the sky and that when i got home from work and got to see the scousers crying on a huge screen...... icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

This day will certainly be remembered forever, i hate them bas****s.

Forza Milan

Just went out the front of my house to help the missus light her fag and noticed the scouse c*nt next door had his scarf hanging out the window. Well it was too good to resist when I've got a lighter in my hand icon_twisted.gif (I took it out of the window first before anyone accuses me of trying to burn his house down!).

Archived