Survey

clubhappy

Ok, cast your opinions and votes . Which member here hates Liverpool the most . The person who dreams of an armageddon type catastrophie to befall the scouse filth.

Im going for Lofty , as much as i f**king detest everything about the club, i have to say Lofty ,because his venom filled hatred has me in awe of him. He's the one person i'd have beside me to come out tops in a 'Scouse hatred competition '. His posts are legendry and usually a brilliant read .

So, who will it be ? Who will lift the title of Scouse hater 2008.

The choice is yours.

Blimey. But there's so much ammunition, it's too easy.

I briefly thought about writing a book about Scousers, provisional title "I'd feel really sorry for the scummy bar stewards if they weren't so completely and utterly despicable".

Believe it or not, I'm going for Glory55.

Some class one-liners given out when we were filled with Scousers last year at sometime, that should be on the old memorable quote list. I'm sure if you search his posts, you will still find some 'greats' dished out on 'rednobrot' as he titled him icon_lol.gif

Ok. Not that I want to argue or anything, but see if you can beat this. When I was banned from the LiverDiseased w**k last week for posting the chicken story, they thought I was a Manc. Reason being my chosen nomme de keyboard which was Red Riot - yes that was me you sh*t for brains Scouse c**ts.

And why Red Riot? I don't wear red, I don't think I even own anything red, and I despise the unholy trilogy of redness (MUAL - work it out) with a vengeance. Ok, why I chose that name was ... can you imagine the scene if I was let loose in the Kop for 20 minutes .. with a chainsaw .. there'd be claret everywhere, a veritable riot of red happy001.gif

Ok. Not that I want to argue or anything, but see if you can beat this. When I was banned from the LiverDiseased w*** last week for posting the chicken story, they thought I was a Manc. Reason being my chosen nomme de keyboard which was Red Riot - yes that was me you sh*t for brains Scouse c***s.

And why Red Riot? I don't wear red, I don't think I even own anything red, and I despise the unholy trilogy of redness (MUAL - work it out) with a vengeance. Ok, why I chose that name was ... can you imagine the scene if I was let loose in the Kop for 20 minutes .. with a chainsaw .. there'd be claret everywhere, a veritable riot of red happy001.gif

after reading that, I think it's safe to say Lofty hates Liverpool the most.

Ok, so there you have it , Lofty is the outright Scouse hater of 2008.

Your prize Lofty , you can choose from the Following, A Beatles cd, A Cilla Black poster, tickets to see Stan Boardman , a Jimmy Tarbuck mug or a new set of hubcaps for your car and a new cd player.

I think there should be another prize on offer which is a free ticket to a scouse home game sitting between Hicks and Gillett and just behind Benitez. Not only would Lofty have then been banned from every scouse website going he would have been banned from Anfield along with Hicks, Gillett and Benitez for fighting icon_lol.gif

I'm not sure about this, I mean it's still January icon_lol.gif

As for the choice of prize,thanks but I think I'll pass. You could donate the Cilla Black poster to the Help A Scummy Scouser appeal. Stuff it down the bar steward's throat, put him out of his misery.

I've got a better idea. You keep the hubcaps, I'll take the rest of the car. Baby you can drive my car, with a Beatle's CD in the CD player and a Cilla Black poster flying at half mast, driving down Lime Street or wherever bombarding them with Jimmy Tarbuck mugs (the ones with the razor sharp steel rims) and teasing them with Stan Boardman tickets, knocking down Scousers by the score

How's that for creative thinking icon_wink.gif

I'm not sure about this, I mean it's still January icon_lol.gif

As for the choice of prize,thanks but I think I'll pass. You could donate the Cilla Black poster to the Help A Scummy Scouser appeal. Stuff it down the bar steward's throat, put him out of his misery.

I've got a better idea. You keep the hubcaps, I'll take the rest of the car. Baby you can drive my car, with a Beatle's CD in the CD player and a Cilla Black poster flying at half mast, driving down Lime Street or wherever bombarding them with Jimmy Tarbuck mugs (the ones with the razor sharp steel rims) and teasing them with Stan Boardman tickets, knocking down Scousers by the score

How's that for creative thinking icon_wink.gif

Don't forget to switch on the windshield wipers when you floor it.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived