BANNER DONATIONS HERE

coco

Banner donations are now being accepted, all payments to be made to Loz through Paypal. happy0034.gif

The email for your donations is loz@theshedend.com

Please state in this thread if you have sent a donation (SO THAT IT GOES TOWARDS THE BANNER), you dont need to state how much youve donated, just the fact that you have donated, thanks for your help.

Or use the donation button at the bottom of the homepage !

See this thread for more info.

The Shed End 'Banner for Moscow' Fund.

Edited by Ethicalstrategy

I have a PayPal account as I use eBay a lot, but don't know how to make one independantly icon_lol.gif A little step by step would help me out if possible.

Morning Gem, if you click here..

index.php

Scroll down and you see a donate button, click this and fill in how much you want to donate and your paypal username and password, thats basically it ! happy0034.gif

I have a PayPal account as I use eBay a lot, but don't know how to make one independantly icon_lol.gif A little step by step would help me out if possible.

Morning Gem, if you click here..

index.php

Scroll down and you see a donate button, click this and fill in how much you want to donate and your paypal username and password, thats basically it ! happy0034.gif

Sounds easy enough in theory, will see what happens when I get home tonight icon_lol.gif

Is this a scam to get coco to the final 300.gif

only kidding....

Mod did suggest giving him all the donations and he would go to Moscow instead of the banner, in return he will throw some bog roll on the pitch ! icon_lol.gif

Just a note, on the donate screen there will be 'add note' where you can add a message.

I'm sure Loz will realise that all donations over the last day are for the banner, but can you just put 'banner' in that box?

Also, everyone that donates anything at all towards the 'coco banner fund', can you just post in this thread that you have, that way Loz can add those names in the 'Win a Shed End G-string' competition!

Just got back from my local printers, i have a couple of mates working there, so a discount is assured.

Good news, may be able to push the banner out to 12ft x 6ft, just waiting on costing.

Will let you all know within the next 24 hours.

Any more ideas for the banner gratefully recieved, as with the donations towards the cost will be also gratefully recieved.

I personally will be putting in £20 my end.

Remember the banner represents the forum and all our members, thus giving us a voice in Moscow.

donated before you posted mod, i`ll pm loz with my info so she knows where it came from

Oki doke, I'm sure She will be grateful, she's a lovely girl, that Loz.

Isn't she? If only she were a man... whoaho!!

oh b*****ks. ive got in trouble for that before. its difficult for me, my niece is called louise and we all call her loz. i keep getting confused

Thats it, Mod can we change Loz's username to Louise until he returns lmfao ! happy0034.gif

oh b*****ks. ive got in trouble for that before. its difficult for me, my niece is called louise and we all call her loz. i keep getting confused

Thats it, Mod can we change Loz's username to Louise until he returns lmfao ! happy0034.gif

icon_lol.gif I second that.

BTW, so many banner threads getting me confused, but I will donate, by whatever date required and I love any design, especially my one in another thread that for some reason hasn't been seriously considered 300.gif

Archived