Who believes?

Lady Diehard

Come on - not wishful thinking - who really BELIEVES we are going to snatch that cup from under their nose tomorrow? For the first time I am starting to believe it. The Guardian ran a piece this morning about Fergie moaning on about Bolton players celebrating the end of the season during the week. This means he's worried. Does he want Bolton to beat us? If so, he is worried about not taking all three points at the JJB. On the other hand, it could be part of his crazy mind games - shifting the blame to Bolton cos he knows Wigan will roll over. I hope not.

The pressure is certainly on them and not us - we will finish second no matter what.

So let's have your thoughts - gut feelings, head-over-heart or heart-over-head predictions - whatever. I really think we'll do it. They have a replica cup for us - the irony would be beautiful. Is anyone else feeling slightly, just ever so slightly, partyish tonight?

I'm sorry to be a party pooper, but i don't see it happening.

Mancs would have been heavy favorites to win this match even if there was nothing involved, with the title on the line they'll just destroy Wigan. Add to it Steve Bruce, his MU past and current connections, and the fact that Wigan will have absolutely nothing to play for.

It's over, but i'm proud of our boys and the effort we have made despite everything.

As the Special One said in his first interview as our manager :"I'm not the one of the bottle".

Neither is his team.

I really do believe.

Wigan have seen the least amount of goals scored in thier stadium in the whole prem, and at home Wigan have only conceded 3 goals more than Chelsea all season, and we all know how good our home record is.

Hang on in there with your faith. happy0034.gif

Come on guys, you cant be too worried about Bolton, i would expect to spank them at the Bridge. It is all about Wigan as you know, what are your hopes or expectations on that one? Possible that Wigan can cause problems but the home game against Wigan and away game to Spurs could have cost us the title.

I would certainly say we have a chance but personally think that both Wigan and Bolton wil get mullered 2moro handing United the title.

Head says United but obviously heart says Chelsea, you never know in the Beautiful Game, I agree that the pressure is on them but I will live in hope rather than expectation until the final whistle 2moro.

Im not very hopeful , its possible but i cant see Bruce wanting to do us any favours but the Wigan players might feel different . After all, there playing their last home game of the season and i doubt they will want it to end in defeat. Ya never know do you.

I don't think so, although I will believe in the possibility until the bitter end.

The thing is, it is out of our hands. As someone said, I just want us to beat Bolton and make sure we take advantage of any slip-up. Provided we beat Bolton, I'll be happy. I'm already proud of Avram and the boys for what they've accomplished this season, and I believe we WILL win the Champions League. It's in our own back yard for goodness sake!

The only thing I don't want to see is us fail to take advantage of a Man Utd slip up. That would be an extremely bitter pill to swallow. That's why I say I just hope we take care of our own business.

I do think Man Utd will score one or two in the first half and cruise through the rest of the game. Wigan may get one back in the second half and make things interesting, but I'm predicting a 2-1 win or them.

Sorry.

Cheers,

Butch

I think we all hope that they will do us a favour, but I doubt it, Man U are too strong. Also, there are a couple games that have cost us this season, Wigan being one of them...but the 4-4 against th spuds certainly was a tough pill to swallow

I believe were gonna hand Bolton their asses on a platter tomorrow. And I believe I will be sincerely praying to the sweet and merciful almighty that when I check the score of the other game, its in our favor.

Whatever happens tomorrow, im proud as hell of this team for setting up the most exciting 38th matchday England has seen in 20 years. Whatever happens, nothing can rob us of that, because this team did their absolute best and pushed a squad everyone is salivating over to the wire

::Scalf::::Scalf::::Scalf::

I don't, but as long as we win our own game I won't be unhappy. we've nothing to lose.

I agree.

I have seen what football does to people who 'believe' and 'expect' in situations that are completely out of their control,all we can do is win our game.

Under any other conditions both games are nailed on certs for Manure & us but, it's a funny old game & it's times like these that people get found out or prove they're worth their pay checks...

I believe, Chelsea will do themselves proud & take Manure the distance, which after all we've been through is an incredible achievement in itself.

As for Manure, bookies rightly make them favorites, we'll see if they have the minerals soon enough.... ChElSea2.gifChElSea2.gif

I the words of KK "I would just love it!" happy0034.gif

Archived