JT - still an all-time hero of mine

Backbiter

Quite an awful experience for him but he'll get through it.

I did not enjoy Van de Saar celebrating in front of him but that's football.

No one died tonight and he will be just fine eventually with time.

I enjoyed seeing Grant comfort Terry (along with many others), Terry by far has been Grant's greatest supporter both on and off the field and it was nice to see the two of them give each other a heartfelt hug.

No question he is the best. The moment he missed the pen I thought Oh no not him. I just wanted to hug him and tell him that it doesn't matter that for me he is still one of the best players we have and the best captain. It was bad luck. But JT it's not over. I hope the chance will come again. You played a good game tonight and your defending was just great.

You're our legend mate!

JT = legend.

We should have won it in normal or extra time, and but for the cross bar and the post, we would have done. It just wasn't our night, and hasn't quite been our season, but you know he will come back rested, fully fit and full of determination after a long summer off. We will right the wrong that happened tonight.

As he was about to take the penalty, a Chelsea supporter next to me in the pub said "he scores - he lifts the trophy, he misses - he cries, but in the end he'll always be Chelsea".

clap2.gif

Here here. I would still have him as our captain than Rio Ferdinand.

You know what guys I could not care less because in my eyes JT didnt miss that pen and last night we wont the champions league actions1.gifactions1.gif

In my eyes with ther performance the lads put in last night they are all heroes in my book and will forever be remembered in my eyes as the true winners of last night ChElSea2.gifChElSea2.gif

KEEP THE FAITH

JT is a Chelsea legend of the highest order, currently in the making!

He an cech are the only two players along with Lampard that are in contention to be our player of the noughties. Their contributions have been immense and am proud to have them at the club.

I wish there was a scapegoat. I am certainly not blaming JT if it weren't for him it would have been over long before. It's just awful that it had to be him, and what are the chances (minus a slip) of missing a PK without it being saved 1/15? Just extremely unlucky. Still cant believe it, inches from winning.

And also why no call on the Ronaldo penalty when he clearly stopped his motion? Not that I would have him re take that one but...

Commentators out here said that had he made it, after actually stopping like that, the ref would have made him take it again! Although not overly sure that would have been the case giving tonights reffing performance

JT = Mr Chelsea.

He bleeds the Chelsea blue colour.

JT = Legend.

::Scalf::

I had a sneaky feeling it wasn't to be our night after hitting the woodwork twice, obvious corners not being given etc. but all the lads did us proud.

John Terry is a legend. My heart goes out to him. I woke up several times during the night dreaming that he was walking up to take that penalty, each time still hopeful, but then remembering the awful reality. Now I know how the Italians felt in 1994. I want to forget it but I know I never will.

He was fantastic last night, top drawer defending. Saved us a few times and the clearence from Giggs was unbelievable. Then he had the balls to step up and be counted, unlucky that he missed but you saw on his face how much it hurt. Chelsea to the core. Captin Fantastic.

As he was about to take the penalty, a Chelsea supporter next to me in the pub said "he scores - he lifts the trophy, he misses - he cries, but in the end he'll always be Chelsea".

clap2.gif

Beautiful said...

Archived