Last Movie You Watched

Romford Pele
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Quite a few films recently.

Rise of the Planet of the Apes - I thoroughly enjoyed it, very good reboot of the franchise.

The Inbetweeners Movie - Hilarious. Series 3 of the show was a bit of a let down compared to the first two so I was a bit apprehensive about the film, but it really was superb. The perfect end to one of the best British sitcoms in years. Brilliant.

Limitless - Very, very good. It's a little bizarre, without giving too much away, that the film is about drugs and a man being improved by them, but it gets to a point where he starts to stop using them, and you're actually willing him on to take more drugs. A bit like in Dexter that you want the serial killer protagonist to kill. Strange, but a good 90 minutes of entertainment.

Will be having a Scream marathon tomorrow with my mates too, having only seen the recent 4th film.

Did the good old Jurassic Park marathon this week.

I've seen just the first one. I still remember what a huge event it was when we went to see it in the cinema when I was a kid, but I've yet to see the sequels. Are they actually worth watching?

I've seen just the first one. I still remember what a huge event it was when we went to see it in the cinema when I was a kid, but I've yet to see the sequels. Are they actually worth watching?

They are certainly not as good as the first one, but they are okay. They might make a fourth one now and I hope it'll be great.

By the way, it's quite hard to believe that the first Jurassic Park came out almost 20 years ago. Makes me feel old.

They are certainly not as good as the first one, but they are okay. They might make a fourth one now and I hope it'll be great.

By the way, it's quite hard to believe that the first Jurassic Park came out almost 20 years ago. Makes me feel old.

Agreed. The second one isn't that great, but you get some of that Jurassic Park feel back in the third movie. I guess it's because of Sam Neill, who's basically Mr. Jurassic Park himself.

The fourth one should be on its way in a year or two, and both Sam Neill and Jeff Goldblum will be in it. Can't wait!