JT - more press digging

Backbiter
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I was a law class this morning and my teacher mentioned the story. At that stage the injunction was still in place so the media couldn't even report the fact that the injunction existed, let alone the allegations. My immediate guess was Terry and unfortunately I can't say I'm surprised that my initial hunch has been proved right.

I've heard this through a mate of mine.

Rumour has it, it's JT, and the girl happens to be none other than Wayne Bridge's other half...

Oh dear.

Still not clear though, if the 'super injunction' has been granted or not?...

Following on from that, the girl in question is Vanessa Perroncel. Her and Wayne Bridge split up a few months ago, and have children together.

Edited by Elliott

Oh dear! What have you done now Terry?

Very disappointing, and im afraid this will take away some of his focus for the reminder of the season. Sh*t!!

Wooops. Not good is it . Im more worried how this could effect his performances with us rather than his public image . This is something that could have been out in the open within his own private life and could be known to both parties including Bridge and his own wife , who knows ,so a newspaper article would only make it public knowledge , nothing more. Still, its another attempt to humiliate him and if J.T. wants to shag half the country then let him fire ahead, im not bothered, im only interested in how he performs for us.

Wooops. Not good is it . Im more worried how this could effect his performances with us rather than his public image . This is something that could have been out in the open within his own private life and could be known to both parties including Bridge and his own wife , who knows ,so a newspaper article would only make it public knowledge , nothing more. Still, its another attempt to humiliate him and if J.T. wants to shag half the country then let him fire ahead, im not bothered, im only interested in how he performs for us.

I doubt it will, it seems to me that every man and his dog within the footballing community seems to know and has know for the last few months.

I wondered why Bridge made a bee line for the door.

I think the whole tabloid press and anybody that takes an interest in this kind of story (if it doesn't affect them directly) should be shot. This kind of thing can serve no good purpose, and only de-stabalises a person and their relationships. There is no reason for the tabloid press to exist other than to bring misery into the lives of people that deserve to be celebrated for their professional achievements. Or to celebrate people that shouldn't be known at all.

I think the whole tabloid press and anybody that takes an interest in this kind of story (if it doesn't affect them directly) should be shot. This kind of thing can serve no good purpose, and only de-stabalises a person and their relationships. There is no reason for the tabloid press to exist other than to bring misery into the lives of people that deserve to be celebrated for their professional achievements. Or to celebrate people that shouldn't be known at all.

It was a sting trust me. Some spammer or spud fan went to his editor and said give me ? ???pounds for expenses or whatever and I can get you the story of the captain of England shagging a team mates misses.

They are going through the whole of Jt's family, next it will be the f**king dog ! They are scumbags the tabloid press...utter scum bags.

Edited by Bridgeboy

At least he's not linked to underworld criminals like a certain well loved England international .

Cant f***ing wait for that story to break.

What is that all about may i ask? Gerrard?

Take out the fact that it's Chelsea, and for me this is another sad example of how these young men are made multi-millionaires and don't have a fukin clue of how to live their lives. Someone like JT has got no idea of what a fortunate position he's in, I met him when he was 17(ish) and had just broken into the Chelsea team, it was in a bar and I made a short comment to him about how good he was looking and how important he could become to the club - it took about a minute if that, and he was an arogant and rude arsehole. I've met him a couple of times since and he's been nothing short of the complete opposite, but these stories that keep coming out about him, and players like him just prove that they go through life the same, arogant sh*t's that they always were. You're the captain of Chelsea and the captain of England, you should be whiter than white, you should appreciate where you are and what you've got. Besides that you've got a wife, kids and a home that's already paid for (or at least it should be), get a grip and stop acting like a twat.

If it's the press are making up more bull and JT is whitter than white, then I take all of that back!

All that said I still support him, he's still one of my favourite ever players and I'm still glad he's Chelsea!

Take out the fact that it's Chelsea, and for me this is another sad example of how these young men are made multi-millionaires and don't have a fukin clue of how to live their lives. Someone like JT has got no idea of what a fortunate position he's in, I met him when he was 17(ish) and had just broken into the Chelsea team, it was in a bar and I made a short comment to him about how good he was looking and how important he could become to the club - it took about a minute if that, and he was an arogant and rude arsehole. I've met him a couple of times since and he's been nothing short of the complete opposite, but these stories that keep coming out about him, and players like him just prove that they go through life the same, arogant sh*t's that they always were. You're the captain of Chelsea and the captain of England, you should be whiter than white, you should appreciate where you are and what you've got. Besides that you've got a wife, kids and a home that's already paid for (or at least it should be), get a grip and stop acting like a twat.

If it's the press are making up more bull and JT is whitter than white, then I take all of that back!

All that said I still support him, he's still one of my favourite ever players and I'm still glad he's Chelsea!

Amen!

He is a very well paid young man but he is hardly trying to become the Pope is he?

I think JT is a decent individual who does more than his fair share for charity and often gives his time freely to worthy causes away from the press.

If this affects his performance on the pitch then it is a different matter but I have not seen any evidence of this?

To me the NOTW should be done for treason World Cup year and we have a really good chance of winning it yet they want to ruin the England Captain

You can f*ck right off with all this freedom of speech bollocks and a free press the amount of lies they pour out. Especially today when you have our former elected Prime Minister, in my opinion, talking complete and utter bullsh*t at the Iraq war inquiry in front of families who had sons and daughters killed following his orders.