Inter home: a plea for help

wicksy

I am desperate for a ticket for the Inter Milan game, but failing that need advice on pubs near the ground that will show the game.

The story is this: I booked a Eurostar ticket to London as soon as the draw was made. I assumed I'd have no problems getting a ticket as I've got 54 loyalty points, but as it transpired that wasn't enough and I failed to get a ticket.

So I now have travel to London and hotel booked but no ticket...

So if anyone has a ticket I'd be hugely grateful. Failing that, I'll be going to the ground anyway and so if I fail to get a ticket would be grateful for advice on a pub near the ground which is likely to show the game.

Thanks guys

Can't help with a ticket I'm afraid Wicksy but I would say that it is a pretty safe bet that Brogans will be showing the game.

Not sure if I remember where Brogans is, but I've got a feeling it's a lager pub, which for me is a no no. I've got to be able to enjoy a decent pint (of ale) whilst watching the game. Obviously I'd forgo that for a ticket to the match!

There will probably be some touts who have a spare, but these will not go cheap :P Expect prices from £300 and upwards..

As for pubs near Stamford Bridge with TV, try The Morrison. It's on Kings Road on the Junction with Brittania Road. Don't know if the Fox & Pheasant shows the game, they're further down the street just before you get to Brompton Cemetary.

Can't help you with a ticket I'm afraid as I only have 21 loyaltypoints at the moment..

There will probably be some touts who have a spare, but these will not go cheap :D Expect prices from £300 and upwards..

As for pubs near Stamford Bridge with TV, try The Morrison. It's on Kings Road on the Junction with Brittania Road. Don't know if the Fox & Pheasant shows the game, they're further down the street just before you get to Brompton Cemetary.

Can't help you with a ticket I'm afraid as I only have 21 loyaltypoints at the moment..

Yeah I'm sure the touts will have plenty, as they always have. C*nts!

But I'm not paying £300 upwards for a ticket. £100 - £150 if I have to, but I hope it won't come to that.

Yeah I know the Fox and Pheasant. Good pub with great beer (Abbot ale) but I'm not sure if they have sky. I've only ever been in there pre or post match.

The Fulham Mitre on Dawes Road has Sky but is a bit of an egg chasers pub so may be worth contacting them in advance to see if they are showing the game. It has some ales on tap but not a great selection.

The Fulham Mitre on Dawes Road has Sky but is a bit of an egg chasers pub so may be worth contacting them in advance to see if they are showing the game. It has some ales on tap but not a great selection.

Thanks for the tip Loz.

I've heard that the Mitre is a good pub so maybe I'll give them a call and see if they're showing the game.

That's a new one for me. Care to explain what that English term means?

Save the cost of the call mate! I e-mailed them before for info and they got back to me within 24 hours.

e-mail is info@fulhammitre.com

However if you want to call the number is 020 7386 8877

In the same boat. Booked flights from Edinburgh to Gatwick soon as the draw was made and am staying for 3 nights. I even managed to get conned by some scammer. Totally gutted. Now I actually would pay a tout the ridiculous prices such is my desire to be there. Will there be plenty of the around the ground on the night?

In the same boat. Booked flights from Edinburgh to Gatwick soon as the draw was made and am staying for 3 nights. I even managed to get conned by some scammer. Totally gutted. Now I actually would pay a tout the ridiculous prices such is my desire to be there. Will there be plenty of the around the ground on the night?

Yeah the touts will be out in force for sure.

Despite the club's rhetoric about clamping down on the touts, there seem to be more than ever this season and they seem to work with impunity. So if you have the readies you'll have no trouble getting a ticket.

Despite the club's rhetoric about clamping down on the touts, there seem to be more than ever this season and they seem to work with impunity. So if you have the readies you'll have no trouble getting a ticket.

Much you reckon mate? £300 a pop?

The streets are swarming with people offering spares or looking to buy. A shame really..

I've never bought from a tout, but one of my mates bought a ticket for the CL game against Liverpool last year and got it for £250..

I've never been to the Mitre, but you could ask them if they show the game.

The Morrison is a certain though. They have both Sky and ESPN and I also think they have ale if I remember correctly. But it'll be packed, so be there early.

I am desperate for a ticket for the Inter Milan game, but failing that need advice on pubs near the ground that will show the game.

The story is this: I booked a Eurostar ticket to London as soon as the draw was made. I assumed I'd have no problems getting a ticket as I've got 54 loyalty points, but as it transpired that wasn't enough and I failed to get a ticket.

So I now have travel to London and hotel booked but no ticket...

So if anyone has a ticket I'd be hugely grateful. Failing that, I'll be going to the ground anyway and so if I fail to get a ticket would be grateful for advice on a pub near the ground which is likely to show the game.

Thanks guys

i have heard of tickets going for the game but for big bucks, not sure if this would interest you?

It's always worth keeping a regular check on Viagogo too - they get tickets offered as people find out they can't make it, and those will be genuine and face value

They only sell tickets for premiership on Viagogo with the exception of hospitality tickets for the Inter game who went for £300 and upwards. Sold out now though.

yep the touts are paying ticket holders £220 to get their hands on them so expect them to cost at least £300

My husbands mates sold theirs last week in 5 mins but not telling him in time so he's on his own now for the game

Not sure if he'd sell but I'll ask him- but very little chance of getting one at face value with the prices they are going for- good luck in case

How much we talking and how many mate?

A bloke in work has 3 toghether to sell, he thought the home game was this week and cant make next week. Anyway a mate of mine is a tout and he offered him £200 each for them.

He did'nt want to sell them to him because he wants a CFC fan to have them(good). But now i dont suppose he'll want to sell them for anything less than that.

If your interested i'll have a word, this was last week he sent out the email so i'm not sure whats happend since then?

A bloke in work has 3 toghether to sell, he thought the home game was this week and cant make next week. Anyway a mate of mine is a tout and he offered him £200 each for them.

He did'nt want to sell them to him because he wants a CFC fan to have them(good). But now i dont suppose he'll want to sell them for anything less than that.

If your interested i'll have a word, this was last week he sent out the email so i'm not sure whats happend since then?

If you'd ask I'd be very grateful. All fans and coming from 3 different areas.

Archived