whinger is such a bitter co*k

The Brit

Looking at the last 2 seasons I bet Arsenal have spent more than we have or atleast about the same.

But Arsenal can't win the Champions League, nor the FA cup or the Carling Cup and the league seem less probable every game.

Naturaly that french toad have to whine about something. This season they didn't win because they can't spend an infinite amount of money (which apparently we can) and other teams have played really tough against them and the refs haven't protected the Arsenal players.

Poor, poor Arsenal. ::ChELSeAFaN::

Looking at the last 2 seasons I bet Arsenal have spent more than we have or atleast about the same.

They've spent about 10 million more on new players than we have during the last seasons, but they've still made profit if you look at how much they got by selling players. We've sold some players as well, but we spent more money on new players than we got from selling players.

Behind all the whining W*ng*r has a point although he sounds a very bitter man. He expected ManU to do what he did, start playing younger and younger players and look a bit further. Well they didn't and then came us! If Roman didn't buy us and if ManU had the same situation as Ars*n*l they could have won something between now and then, when they were still winning. Didn't go your way you old french whiner so get over it.

Wenger may have a point but he is short sighted in that he is only comparing our wage bill with that of other EPL clubs. Our wage bill is so high because we need to compete with Madrid, Barcelona, Inter and Milan, who also have the benefit of operating in an environment with lower income taxes. Wenger has the mindset of a perpetual opposition leader in politics - forever manipulating arguments to attack his opposition. I would love to see him one day wear the shoe on the other foot.

Wenger is taking the moral high ground after another year of failure. I used to respect the man's ability, but now have zero respect to him with this daily whinging when things aren't going right for him. Wenger will not take a Real Mardid or Barca job, because he is scared to compete and spend with the best. He is contend to be known as the youth scout and play nice looking footbal once in a while. The 'we will get better next year' statement is overused and flawed, quality players will walk out of the club after years of failure. Farbrags and Van Persie must be counting on how much glory they missed out by staying at Arsenal :P

I am just waiting to hear how Chelsea were somehow to blame for Arsenal conceding three goals in 10 minutes against Wigan yesterday...we must have been the ones at fault, couldn't be anything down to his team not being good enough

Archived