Milos Krasic

abramovich

Plays the right winger for CSKA Moscow, beast of a player. Very big for a winger, 6'1'', strong, lightning fast, great ball control, passing movement and shooting.

I think we have got a very solid left side attacking force with Ash/Yury/Malouda and young Van Aanholt but on the right side with Boss out for most of the campaign and Joe missing parts of it through injury and struggling to get back to his best the rest of the way we struggled a bit and that's where Serbian fellow may come in handy.

He is definitely on his way out and spoke many times on his desire to play in one of the top European clubs. With Ivanovic and Matic already here and Croatian keeper Delac on the way and Roman having a close relationship with CSKA hierarchy I wonder if we could get our hands on Krasic.

I'm not sure why but I like the idea of building up a core group of these young, eastern European players. This guy looks pretty solid, would prefer us to be linked with guys like this instead of Zlatan and Torres.

we have also Rajkovic within our ranks, and Delac, making it easier for the lad to adapt to the team. It would be a great purchase to do before the world cup, and a promising purchase, especially if we lose Joey. The only question mark is the formation Carlo wants to adapt for next year, and if he want's to adapt the team for the diamond, then I don't see him coming over.

I think Serbia will have a good showing at the World Cup, so if we are actually interested in him, we should get some sort of agreement worked out before the tournament.

I think Serbia will have a good showing at the World Cup, so if we are actually interested in him, we should get some sort of agreement worked out before the tournament.

Well of course! My predictions goes to the final, but at least we will be in final four. ;) :5569:

Oh, I would be so happy if we sign Krasić. :D

Well of course! My predictions goes to the final, but at least we will be in final four. ;) :5569:

Oh, I would be so happy if we sign Krasić. :D

At least we have Ivanovic and Delac and Matic. I think I'll never see a Bulgarian player wear the sacred blue.

• 1 month later...

He is very good and still free. He is not going to Juventus cause they bought Martinez. Chelsea should take a chance.

He is Serbia's best attacking weapon but he has been largely underwhelming- however I think a lot of this is because the Serbian strikers are rubbish.

Krasic is a very good crosser of the ball, I've been really impressed by the fact that virtually all of his crosses are dangerous and pacey. However there is little else to his game than kick the ball, outpace defender, cross from byline. Haven't really seen him take on players or cut inside and shoot.

He is Serbia's best attacking weapon but he has been largely underwhelming- however I think a lot of this is because the Serbian strikers are rubbish.

Krasic is a very good crosser of the ball, I've been really impressed by the fact that virtually all of his crosses are dangerous and pacey. However there is little else to his game than kick the ball, outpace defender, cross from byline. Haven't really seen him take on players or cut inside and shoot.

You really haven't been watching his games in the CL.

You really haven't been watching his games in the CL.

oh I watched him in the CL, i'm just trying to explain why I think he's been underwhelming for the Serbia NT in the WC.

At CSKA he is far more dynamic, for Serbia it's sort of "get the ball to Krasic" and his only real option is to go down the line and cross to Zigic.

Archived