Will we sign anyone else in the window?

Keiron

so theres 13 days too go till the end of the current market..

and i have the horrible typical chelsea feeling we arent gnna sign anybody

theres a video on sky website of Neymar sayin he isnt comin to sitting on the bench all year dated yesterday? but nothin on the chelsea news?

so excited about Kakuta will be fuming if he isnt given a chance this season

do we honestly not need a centre back?

i kno we have bruma and all that but if terry gets a suspension alex gets an injury gonna end up with essien and bruma playin centre back bosingwa is so injury prone so ivan will be right back

surely one more centre half is needed and jus purely coz im greedy and the age of our main strikers can we not get an exciting attacker Neymar, Aguero ETC

Wait till dkw sees this thread, lol.

1. Who knows? We are clearly trying with Neymar and perhaps others the media aren't aware of. Deco and Boss were signed with no media attention, it can happen again.

2. No, we've got 4 centre backs who are capable IMO - JT, Alex, Branna and Bruma. I'm not sure what's happening with Mancienne, but he's another option. We've got Paulo as back up.

3. I agree we need (well, not need exactly) a player who can play on the right of Drogs, where Nico players. I've not seen enough of Neymar to comment, but Carlo seems to like him. I've said elsewhere a bid for VDV wouldn't go a miss, but I doubt we're looking at him. Aguero is a distant memory I'm afraid.

I am fine with this lack of if we play our youths. Too often when we were 3 or 4-0 up, Bruma, Studge, Van Aanholt, Borini etc stayed on the bench.

Yes we will, or maybe we wont, or we might sign loads, or none, or everyone. You do realise theres a new 25 man squad rule, so were limited to our signings anyway. There see Gem, calm and composed...... :lol:

Yes we will, or maybe we wont, or we might sign loads, or none, or everyone. You do realise theres a new 25 man squad rule, so were limited to our signings anyway. There see Gem, calm and composed...... :lol:

Bet you just kicked the cat though.

Nice idea. I heard Davids and Rivaldo are also looking for new teams to play for.

Time to raise the average age of the team a bit ;)

::clap2::

Rivaldo is a good idea ..then we could finally get rid of that teenager Malouda and bring some experience in.

After that WC we just have to make a sneaky bid for Veron aswell... not to forget bringing back Gallas.

Talking about World Cups...If we bring in Ronaldinho aswell we could rebuild that famous front 3 of Brazil in the 2002 WC.... im starting to get excited !!!

A good back up gk is more important than a centre back. Neymar would be nice, but I everyone i know & have heard on radio has said he is not ready for EPL. All described him as ''too lightweight'' at the moment.

OK, who the feck are you? Who has stolen dicky's login? I bet it's that wishy-washy liberal Bluebeard, the pinko, lefty pacifist winker!

::clap2::

Rivaldo is a good idea ..then we could finally get rid of that teenager Malouda and bring some experience in.

After that WC we just have to make a sneaky bid for Veron aswell... not to forget bringing back Gallas.

Talking about World Cups...If we bring in Ronaldinho aswell we could rebuild that famous front 3 of Brazil in the 2002 WC.... im starting to get excited !!!

And we could replace Ancelotti with whoever was managing Brazil in 2002 . . . I'm sure that would win us the CL!

(On a more serious note . . . Kieron, you do realize that part of giving Kakuta the chance we all want him to have is not signing too many players ahead of him?)

OK, who the feck are you? Who has stolen dicky's login? I bet it's that wishy-washy liberal Bluebeard, the pinko, lefty pacifist winker!

Must have been in a good mood when I wrote that. I promise it wont happen again. You f**ker.....

Archived