Blackburn vs Chelsea (Prem) 30 Oct, 1500 KO

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Can't see there being too many changes from the team that started against Wolves. I would expect Bosingwa to start again after having a weeks rest. One possibility is that Kalou may start ahead of Anelka.

Blackburn had a decent start to the season but have looked pretty poor in the past 5 weeks. Fully expect them to come out with the muscles flexed and their tackles lacking in finesse!

I don't see us changing too much either, though I guess there will be some changes on the bench. From what I've heard Alex, Ramires (I think) and Lampard might return for this one. I doubt Lampard will start, even if he's fit to play, so maybe we'll see him on the bench instead.

Our away record hasn't been great so far this season and this will be a tough game. A win will really put us in great stead as lots of the big teams drop points at Ewood Park. Also glad we've got players back for the game as its not the sort of place you want to rely on youngsters.

Personally would like to see Kalou start ahead of Anelka as a reward for his early season form, but everyone else should retain their place. If we defend as well as we have been doing we'll win to nil.

This fixture almost proved our downfall last season so I doubt anyone will be taking it lightly. Not that it's ever good to lose but it's worked out nicely that we went out of the league cup. The last thing we would need is a midweek match against Arsenal right now which is who Newcastle drew. The squad has been stretched rather thin latley and we can finally get some rest for Essien and Cole with a week between matches.

I hope chelsea beat Blackburn with flair and power . Last year we found out that they are strong in their home matches and they are a tough side physically. We will have to do well and dominate them for the whole 90 mins . For me , Kalou should replace Anelka and the rest to be the same .

We can rest important players like essien , cole , malouda for the midweek home CL fixture against Spartak Moscow .

The playing XI should be ,

------------Cech -----------------------

Bosingwa --- Ivan --- Terry --- Acole

----Essien ---- Mikel ----- Zhirkov ---

Kaloue ------ Drogba ----- Malouda

With Spartak coming up on Wednesday, I can see a couple of changes. Kalou is the obvious one as most of you have pointed out. Other than that all can I see is Alex (if fit) replacing Brani. Might just save Alex for Spartak though, giving him more recovery time.

Sadly I'm not going to be able to watch this one :angry: I agreed to go to QPR with a Burnley supporting mate.

With Spartak coming up on Wednesday, I can see a couple of changes. Kalou is the obvious one as most of you have pointed out. Other than that all can I see is Alex (if fit) replacing Brani. Might just save Alex for Spartak though, giving him more recovery time.

Sadly I'm not going to be able to watch this one :angry: I agreed to go to QPR with a Burnley supporting mate.

ozzie is dragging you to watch that sh*te!!! must be beers in it for you then lol..

ozzie is dragging you to watch that sh*te!!! must be beers in it for you then lol..

Christ yeah. I'll be in the Burnley end goading the hoops fans so all is good :laugh2:

I should know when/if Chelsea score by judging their reaction (groans) opposed to the Clarets fans who hate Blackburn with a passion.

Blckburn is at bottom of the league will come to stamford for definse they play defesivley and phisically i think if chelsea score at the first time will be good for us tthen we can get large score .

the good news that our blue bench will be wealthy Lmpard and ramires and ALEX.

i think the team will be as following ;

................................CECH........................................

BOSINGWA.......IVA................TERRY...............COLE

...........................MIKEL..........................................

.............ESSIEN.......................ZHIRKOVE...............

KALOU..............DROGBA.......................MALOUDA

Edited by ABDERRAHMANE

Does this mean that as soon as he has been informed, he must find a willing partner to copulate with?

That sounds interesting. Saying that have you seen the standard of women that support Burnley? :)

Actually moi, it's just phrase that is used in our neck of the woods. Basically it means mate, pal, bud etc etc.

eg: "You'll be kept informed then mate"

I do like your definition though :D

Edited by Scooby Blue

That sounds interesting. Saying that have you seen the standard of women that support Burnley? :)

Actually moi, it's just phrase that is used in our neck of the woods. Basically it means mate, pal, bud etc etc.

eg: "You'll be kept informed then mate"

I do like your definition though :D

That's a very interesting change of meaning. I look forward to the day when "f**k" will mean "dearest one". "Shag" and "f**k" might even be given as first names, so that one day a vicar will be saying "Do you, Shag, take f**k to be your lawful wedded wife?"

Edited by moi

That's a very interesting change of meaning. I look forward to the day when "f**k" will mean "dearest one". "Shag" and "f**k" might even be given as first names, so that one day a vicar will be saying "Do you, Shag, take f**k to be your lawful wedded wife?"

:laugh2:::clap2:: I wouldn't be surprised.

Hmm. I'd like to see Drogs and Anelka rebuild their partnership. Might consider Kalou to replace Malouda and give that boy a break.

If Ramires is fit, he would be an alternative to Zhirkov.

Ivanovic would start in my team. Alex maybe to replace him.

Any points buffer we can get now will be helpful later in the season that is for sure.