stadium

The old shedboy

Try getting that idea past the Council!

Or the owner of the penthouse flat behind the Shed.

Brimstone - it would be fantastic if we could expand in the way you suggest, but the main problem remains access, which is only via the Fulham rd for all 40000+ fans/ 50000+ fans if we expand. So there are genuine safety restrictions on our capacity. I know we used to hold 80000+ but that was in another era, when fan safety wasn't really a consideration.

I hope one day we can add a station - for use on matchdays only - to the District Line behind the MHL, so fans could exit the ground that way. And that we can put a station on the train line alongside the East Stand, again only for matchday use. Those two developments could alleviate the access issue and allow some further expansion.

Stamford-Bridge.jpg

It's a bit like having a little penis, you want it to be bigger but it ain't gonna happen

There are a few ways to get it bigger actually.

Personally I have enough "penis enlargement" emails to make mine reach around the world so I can poke myself in the back.

One of my favourite photos probably from the old site was one Blakie photoshopped and it had the MH stand with something like four tiers to it. and added the caption Stamford Bridge 2020 (or thereabouts) Great vision by Blakie because he did this before Roman came along.

Not familiar with the area at all around the bridge but saw in holland that a few arenas have a tunnel leading in to the arena over the traintracks and straigth into the arena, as someone said must be able to make a station by the railroad that is used for match day only!

One of my favourite photos probably from the old site was one Blakie photoshopped and it had the MH stand with something like four tiers to it. and added the caption Stamford Bridge 2020 (or thereabouts) Great vision by Blakie because he did this before Roman came along.

I can remember that, I just spent 20 minutes hunting for it but cant find it anywhere. You got a link to it, or did anyone keep the picture?

CSR is not in the internet archive either (wrong)

Not as far back as 2002 at least and the photo links on the CSR don't work.

Wasn't the forum at www.dogsy.com/fm

Edited by Tim W