Vintage Blues pictures and film

The Italian Under 23 Captain pictured with Ray Wilkins was Francesco Granziani.

He would play  in all of Italy's 1982. World Cup matches, as they won the tournament for the third time in their history. 
In the Final v West Germany. He 
was injured in the 7th minute and was replaced by Altobelli.

Sorry off topic.

Edited by erskblue
3 minutes ago, Richard P said:

Phil Driver playing for Wimbledon!  Kerry’s debut I think, he wasn’t very good that night and we lost. How things would change over the coming weeks and months!!

Eddie must have been a late buy or wasn't fit as he played in the 5-0 Derby game.

On 25/10/2020 at 21:24, charierre said:

Or even worse?

I was there for that.

It was Frank Sinclair's debut and although he was not at fault for all the goals he did not have a good game.

I can't recall Roy Keane before playing for Utd so interesting to see him score for Forest.

Shame we did not put away that early chance just to see how they would have reacted,

I remember the singing of, 'Always look on the Bright Side of Life'.

4 hours ago, bluehaze said:

Can't say I was a fan of any of these especially the jade one.

EV4hEltXgAErjfc.jpg

EWwFsWzXkAIJ9Oc.jpg

EWwFp9UXsAIGNZG.jpg

Liked the red and white striped one, not sure why as Chelsea away should always be yellow, with third kit white, but have to that le coq sporting red one we wore about once as in that Everton away picture is good