Any game recommendation?

11 hours ago, Sconnie Blue said:

Hearing good things about Baldur's Gate 3. Anyone play? 

Saw some gameplay of it and its much more Oblivion in space then skyrim. 😂

Yes it is, its pretty much the perfect game for me, loving it so far. Not too many bugs amazingly for a Bethesda game, though I have had one person I went to speak to just float away as I got close to him 😅

• 2 weeks later...

Since Microsoft have relit all the CoD servers I’ve been going back from CoD 4 through every campaign on Veteran. I’m sure they didn’t used to be this hard when I was a kid!

Back on Cyberpunk with all the updates, building towards the DLC now. Its definitely a big upgrade on the initial release, though the city population still feels a bit lifeless, drone like.

5 hours ago, dkw said:

Back on Cyberpunk with all the updates, building towards the DLC now. Its definitely a big upgrade on the initial release, though the city population still feels a bit lifeless, drone like.

Getting this in November. Excited to play it again on Next Gen and with the DLC. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Had a go on Assassins Creed: Mirage at the weekend. 

Seems to be going more back to its roots with the stealth element. Certainly better than the last few releases in the franchise. 

Is it less bloated full of thousands of sh*tty little side missions, the maps were ridiculous in the last few games filled full of markers.

1 hour ago, dkw said:

Is it less bloated full of thousands of sh*tty little side missions, the maps were ridiculous in the last few games filled full of markers.

Not gonna lie i didn't even play the last few AC games so difficult to say. Certainly reminds me of the first AC with Altair, but less repetitive. 

1 hour ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Not gonna lie i didn't even play the last few AC games so difficult to say. Certainly reminds me of the first AC with Altair, but less repetitive. 

The last 2 start off really good, but I soon got bored and pissed off after doing the same "Go here, bring this back, now go kill these people" Missions over and over and over...

MW3 Beta this weekend. Help pass the time with this international break garbage.

Just finished Halo Infinite on Legendary, that franchise has fallen off a cliff since the heights of Halo 3.

I have Super Mario Wonder and Spider-Man 2 arriving on Friday! Can't wait to crack on to them!

I finished AC: Mirage in a week. A good game, very stripped-back and like the first AC game. I enjoyed it, but once completed there is nothing else to do. I kind of miss the large-scale games like Odyssey (my favourite). 

On 18/10/2023 at 11:40, Blueblur said:

I have Super Mario Wonder and Spider-Man 2 arriving on Friday! Can't wait to crack on to them!

I finished AC: Mirage in a week. A good game, very stripped-back and like the first AC game. I enjoyed it, but once completed there is nothing else to do. I kind of miss the large-scale games like Odyssey (my favourite). 

Mario looks amazing. Gutted I haven’t got a switch. 

Murage does look interesting. Bit short on dish at the mo so waiting until it comes down in price. 

Is Mario actually worth it? Not touched my Switch in about a month or so. 

Playing through Spider-Man 2 at the minute. Game play is fantastic and overall the story is great but my god there's a couple tedious missions/side missions where you play as random side characters. 

6 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Is Mario actually worth it? Not touched my Switch in about a month or so. 

Playing through Spider-Man 2 at the minute. Game play is fantastic and overall the story is great but my god there's a couple tedious missions/side missions where you play as random side characters. 

Not MJ stealth bollocks again? 

17 hours ago, Munkunku said:

Not MJ stealth bollocks again? 

Yep. Done at least 3 missions as her now running around taking out Hunters with a stun gun lmao (the same Hunters that can take multiple hits from Spider Man and Venom).

There's also a mission where you run around as one of Miles' deaf friends doing graffiti. The mission has no sound as its to raise awareness to the problem but my god is it dull. There must be better ways to raise awareness.

4 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Yep. Done at least 3 missions as her now running around taking out Hunters with a stun gun lmao (the same Hunters that can take multiple hits from Spider Man and Venom).

There's also a mission where you run around as one of Miles' deaf friends doing graffiti. The mission has no sound as its to raise awareness to the problem but my god is it dull. There must be better ways to raise awareness.

Ah tedious time padding bollocks. I can’t wait to be pissed off by it all. 

• 3 weeks later...

Half Life 25th anniversary, one of the greatest games ever. I still remember being amazed at the opening sequence, when you realise you can actually walk around during the opening titles etc.