Dembele

Bluehatter

Watch the game, he's played quite well considering & was decent vs us in the 2nd half. Arsenal could be 5 up though.

I was hoping someone would post details about where he's from, what position he plays in, what club history etc he has. If I could have watched the game, I probably would have (well, might have).

He plays for foolham, is from Belgium, seems to play as an attacking midfielder although I think was signed as a striker. Not sure he is good enough for us tbh but a usually the best player along with Dempsey when I see Foolham play.

We were linked with him before he moved to Fulham. He is a sort of deeplying striker. A bit in the Eidur mode. We could do with a player in that mould, I don't watch Fulham quite enough to know whether he is that good, his numbers aren't overly fantastic and he is injured a bit as well if I'm not mistaken.

• 4 months later...

Apparently he has only a year left on his contract and he has been now linked with us and Man Utd for a fee of around £10m according to The Mail. Another Belguim player to add to our squad?

He does look real quality and played brilliantly against us last season.

Just like Ganso. Where would he play !? We have plenty of players like him and spending 10m on what is, let's be honest, an average player that we don't need can only be defined as waste. With FFP coming we need to slim down our squad, not add more excess to it - it burdens the wage bill and we don't gain much.

Moussa Dembele's agent has dropped a big hint that the Fulham star is ready to quit Craven Cottage and join Chelsea.

Agent Rodger Linse is quoted in the Daily Mail as saying: "It fits Mousa's ambitions perfectly to become the replacement for someone like Frank Lampard one day, just as playing in the Champions League does as well."

http://www.setanta.c...pe/gnid-143966/

Edited by Blueregard

He's Belgian isn't he, so of course were after him. I'm still not sure of him, his end product is very like kalous at times, which is to say non existent. But he excellent on ball, and deceptively quick. Though where we would play him is difficult to know.

I really rate Dembele but assuming we get Hulk, we are loaded in that position and he would end up warming the bench. Also I think he's fairly lazy, a bit of a luxury player.

Given the fact that Hulk's a wide player and Dembelé isn't, I doubt we'll be loaded in "that" position.