Chris Foy

just

Watching the Titty V ManUre game and Foy is as erratic as ever. The sending off of Kompany was a truly disgraceful decision. One which could have serious repercussions for Citeh's title bid if the FA uphold the decision.

Foy is a sick joke. He courts controversy for controversies sake and appears to referee some games with a pre-set agenda. He makes Tom Henning Ovrebo look competent.

The sooner he is out of football the better.

Edited by just

He has been awful hasn't he. Even at normal speed I didn't think the Kompany tackle as even a foul let alone any colour of card. After that he has started handing out soft yellows in some sort of attempt to show he is not biased toward Utd.

Foy must be the most corrupt referee in history, since nothing else explains his terrible decisions. A good tackle by Company is given as a red card? He is a joke!

And I like the commentator on this game, don't know his name, who stated that Bosingwa's red card was not even a foul, and that Drogba's red should have been a yellow.

Edited by Phillip

He has been awful hasn't he. Even at normal speed I didn't think the Kompany tackle as even a foul let alone any colour of card. After that he has started handing out soft yellows in some sort of attempt to show he is not biased toward Utd.

Except he didnt even book giggs for a blatant foul on aguero from behind, usually an automatic yellow. He is garbage.

After that he has started handing out soft yellows in some sort of attempt to show he is not biased toward Utd.

Those yellows were a joke.

The red defies belief.

If he hadn't blown and the game had just carried on, would anyone have mentioned it afterwards?

No.

Those yellows were a joke.

The red defies belief.

If he hadn't blown and the game had just carried on, would anyone have mentioned it afterwards?

No.

Foy dudnt even look like he was gonna blow for a foul until rooney ran towards him.

Kompany's tackle is what the game is all about. You penalise a tckle like that and the game is ruined.

Rooney certainly didn't help matters though as I wonder if Foy would have gone for a card at all until Rooney went to him.

Utter disgrace.

Foy must be the most corrupt referee in history, since nothing else explains his terrible decisions. A good tackle by Company is given as a red card? He is a joke!

And I like the commentator on this game, don't know his name, who stated that Bosingwa's red card was not even a foul, and that Drogba's red should have been a yellow.

As much as I agree Bosingwa's wasn't a foul, sorry but Drogba's was a stonewall red as you are likely to see.

Except he didnt even book giggs for a blatant foul on aguero from behind, usually an automatic yellow. He is garbage.

Exactly. Not 10 minutes after Kompany was sent off, Giggs came in from behind on Aguero, hooked him with one leg and then scissored him with the other, and got nowhere near the ball.

Kompany: from the front? check. Got the ball? check. Avoided contact entirely with Nani? check. Red card.

Giggs: from the front? no, from behind. Got the ball? lol, not even close. Avoided contact with Aguero? no, clipped him twice. No card.

• 3 weeks later...

The farcical thing was that he refereed the spurs vs stoke game (possibly the worst refereeing performance since chelsea vs barca), and then managed to send of kompany for nothing and he is STILL refereeing premier league games. The ref got the penalty wrong in the Newcastle vs ManUre and was plying his trade in the championship his next game.