Where to watch the Final in the UK

matamarryme

Ok, resigned to the fact that I wont be going to Munich (for various reasons). What pubs near Chelsea are going to have the game on and a decent atmosphere? We used to go to The So Bar before games and we're yet to find another pub with a decent atmosphere since that has changed. Want to watch it with Chelsea supporters. We can't even find a pub that lets us have a sing song now!!! Where is the best place for that sort of atmosphere these days?

Well the girls bit sounds too distracting from the game in hand...Im only replying as i used to date a sheffield girl n we used to use the PENNY BLACK in the bus station...Is it still there

As far as I know it still exists.

Sheffield is my home city and I'm back once or twice a year, not been in the Penny Black for a few years though but I think it's still open.

I'm gonna be stuck up north in Sheffield for the Champions League final. Anyone bout? All my mates up here are Mancs or Geordies or girls.

Have a look on our offical site they have lists of all our supporters clubs, you may find a sheffield club or a club not that far from sheffield who may show the game.

The Maltsters on North End Road is usually good for atmosphere, watched the title winner at Bolton in there and that was a great day.

Funny so did i mate, its gone all poncy now though & expensive £4.05 a stella last time i was in there which was a year or so back.

I would be very surprised if the club organised anything, connsiderinig the trouble after the Moscow final on the Fulham broadway.

I wasn't aware there was problems? What happened?

A night out on the piss in London sounds hilarious. I think there are a few threads like this; is there a way to bring them all together?

Yeah sorry about that there is a lot of talk about it in various forums and thought it would be easier to just make a thread myself :hiding: