22 pages, as if i'm gonna read all that.

RedRobMol

So as the title says, i cannot be arsed reading through 22 pages of what will undoubtedly be yyou lot moaning, so i'll start my own thread.

I'm not here to gloat. 3rd place, 11 points from top, is no place to be gloating from anyhow.

just thought i'd try and gauge your thoughts from Saturday. I thoroughly enjoyed it and thought we played some great stuff. I thought you were appalling, but can understand some of it with the players missing.

Cant understand why mighty Fw**k never shows up against us though, if he's as good as you lot think.

Anyway, my prediction was 4-1. We could have had 4 easily, but that 1 i thought you'd get was a million miles off!!

I thoroughly enjoyed it and thought we played some great stuff

No you didnt.

You spent 90 mins smacking the ball up to Crouch knowing that we had 3 defenders out of postition and not one defender over 6 foot.

You had every right to do this by the way, and yes, you did it well.

However considering how bad we were, considering how many players we had missing and how many players we had out of form do you not agree that if we had got one back in the 2nd half (which we never looked liked doing) it couldve got interesting..

Congrats on the win though, on the day without question the better side won.

I hope your boys show the same attitude when the mancs come to town.

I thoroughly enjoyed it and thought we played some great stuff

No you didnt.

You spent 90 mins smacking the ball up to Crouch knowing that we had 3 defenders out of postition and not one defender over 6 foot.

You had every right to do this by the way, and yes, you did it well.

you pay too much attention to your manager when he whinges.

However considering how bad we were, considering how many players we had missing and how many players we had out of form do you not agree that if we had got one back in the 2nd half (which we never looked liked doing) it couldve got interesting...

and if my auntie had bollocks she'd be my uncle.

And i also hope we show the same attitude against the mancs, we owe them a hiding.

Cant understand why mighty Fw**k never shows up against us though, if he's as good as you lot think.

Funny that because we have been saying the same about Stevie ME for England for years now

not that i give a f**k about england, but it has something to do with accomodating for (edit) Super Frank and doing the defending of 2 men.

You must admit Loz, that even playing at the back Essien was your best imdfielder on Saturday!

I'll just re-post what I put on page 19 of the other thread.

I'm not too gutted. When I saw we had no recognised centre-halves whatsoever I saw the writing on the wall. And even with that team, and at thier place, they still never looked like they were going to take us to the cleaners. If we could have nicked one 2nd half it would have been interesting.

In fact, for me, quite a few pluses out there. SWP did alright I felt. Got more out of him than we normally get out of Robben in a big match. Thought Mikel done what was required of him. And of course Big Pete is back.

The one query I have from the game is the Stevie Me 1st half punch on SWP. There wasn't an ounce of doubt about it. He nicked the ball past Sweepy, Sweepy followed the ball and Gerrard lashed out and caught him smack in the face. He knew exactly what he was doing.

You knew straight away it was intentional because Andy Gray shut right up for at least 20 seconds. And when he did start speaking again he muttered something totally unintelligible and avoided the subject. And of course SkY didn't show the incident again in replay or at half-time ?

Hhhhhhhmmm. Let's just take a moment to imagine what they would have said and how many times they would have shown it had it been Essien or Drogba lashing out like that.

The one query I have from the game is the Stevie Me 1st half punch on SWP. There wasn't an ounce of doubt about it. He nicked the ball past Sweepy, Sweepy followed the ball and Gerrard lashed out and caught him smack in the face. He knew exactly what he was doing.

You knew straight away it was intentional because Andy Gray shut right up for at least 20 seconds. And when he did start speaking again he muttered something totally unintelligible and avoided the subject. And of course SkY didn't show the incident again in replay or at half-time ?

Hhhhhhhmmm. Let's just take a moment to imagine what they would have said and how many times they would have shown it had it been Essien or Drogba lashing out like that.

Is this it ?.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPmHW_q6_Ew

not that i give a F*** about england, but it has something to do with accomodating for (edit) Super Frank and doing the defending of 2 men.

Nothing do do with Ickle Stevies complete lack of postional sense and discipline and his penchant for delivering 80 yard Hollywood balls to f**king nobody over on the far touchline.

Basically the bloke hasnt had a decent game for England since Munich but because he plays for the medias darlings gets away with it whereas Frank who plays for the medias hatred who have stopped the big red three from having the trophy monoply takes up the mantle of satisfying this countries unquenchable thirst for a scapegoat.

Funny that because we have been saying the same about Stevie ME for England for years now

not that i give a F*** about england, but it has something to do with accomodating for (edit) Super Frank and doing the defending of 2 men.

You must admit Loz, that even playing at the back Essien was your best imdfielder on Saturday!

Why do Liverpool supporters have to turn any meeting between ourselve's into a 'Stevie vs Frank' contest? It really is beyond me.

I did'nt watch the game on Sat, but caught some on the radio, and they mentioned that Lampard was appauling. To be honest, my opinion was that the only players who were'nt 'appauling' were Drogba and Essien? Is that fair to say?

*Everyone is allowed to play badly every now and then. Contrary to popular belief, even football players are not machines, programmed to churn out equally faultless performances at every turn.

To even suggest that Lampard 'never shows up' everytime Chelsea play Liverpool, is, as im sure you will know, plain stupid.

Like he's got to prove himself to you lot? Or indeed anyone?

For Chelsea, he's come up against the best, and done the business. (Yes. Even bigger teams than Liverpool).

(*) The above statement does not, of course apply to Saint Steve Gerrard, under any circumstances.

9flampard.jpg

Apparently SKY have already offered Gerrard a top media job when his football career is finished.

They want him to be Andy Gray's Personal Knob Polisher.

Everytime he hears the word Gerrard the twat has to take his nadger in his hand and grab a tissue.

Why do Liverpool supporters have to turn any meeting between ourselve's into a 'Stevie vs Frank' contest? It really is beyond me.

I did'nt watch the game on Sat, but caught some on the radio, and they mentioned that Lampard was appauling. To be honest, my opinion was that the only players who were'nt 'appauling' were Drogba and Essien? Is that fair to say?

*Everyone is allowed to play badly every now and then. Contrary to popular belief, even football players are not machines, programmed to churn out equally faultless performances at every turn.

To even suggest that Lampard 'never shows up' everytime Chelsea play Liverpool, is, as im sure you will know, plain stupid.

Like he's got to prove himself to you lot? Or indeed anyone?

For Chelsea, he's come up against the best, and done the business. (Yes. Even bigger teams than Liverpool).

(*) The above statement does not, of course apply to Saint Steve Gerrard, under any circumstances.

1064.gif9flampard.jpg

i'm sure you'll notice if you re-read the thread that it was one of your own who brought up Gerrard (Loz in fact) not me. All i said was that Lampard was sh*te, and i cant think of a time when he has played genuinely well against us. Others undoubtedly have, but not him.

Saying Essien and Drogba were your best players is fair, although Drogba got absolutely no change out of our back four all day. I actually thought Mikel played ok too, he was lost in that midfield without ANY help but he was a mile better than Lampard and Ballack.

Hands up who thinks Mourinho is on his way in the summer?

Redrob, there is already a thread discussing this topic and just because you cant be bothered to read it doesnt mean you should start a new thread. If your not interested in what we have to say then why are you here?

It is a fair point, but lets be honest, there will be a lot of sh*te in there which is tangential, lots of repeated posts and losts of knee jerkisms, at least that is what i imagine.

i am interested in what you think, thats precisely why i am here, i just cant be arsed reading 22 pages worth.

what you imagine may not be fact, we have loz to take care of this site and I am sure even though your concerns about previuos posts will be noted, ultimatley Loz will decide.

Now get your lazy scouse arse over to the original topic, read the posts and then comment.

ok wise guy. I'll read it, but the first time i see a knee jerk comment, i'm coming right back to this thread with a big I told you so.

Redrob, there is already a thread discussing this topic and just because you cant be bothered to read it doesnt mean you should start a new thread. If your not interested in what we have to say then why are you here?

It is a fair point, but lets be honest, there will be a lot of sh*te in there which is tangential, lots of repeated posts and losts of knee jerkisms, at least that is what i imagine.

i am interested in what you think, thats precisely why i am here, i just cant be arsed reading 22 pages worth.

That's a very big word.

Well to sum it up Rob, we lost 2-0 and no one has any complaints. You consumately outplayed us for the very first time in 13 matches.

As you are well aware, we have a very depleted squad at the moment, and the players that are out there, are'nt really doing the business. Which is'nt really pleasing alot of people. (Understandably).

We have a ?25-30 million pound German midfielder (who shall remain nameless) who is playing like a c**t.

We also have a ?30 million pound striker who couldnt score in a brothel. (And is now being refused entry into this aforementioned brothel.)

There are reportings of unrest between owner and manager, probably because of the Tug of War struggle involving Abramovich's lovechild. And Man Utd seem to be heading for the title.

Other than that, it's all just dandy.

Red Rob, a bit of advice mate, you say you hope you play like that against the mancs?

to be honest although its painful, with the team we put out saturday and the form and commitment of the players I think the Mancs may have got 5 or 6 while you lot booting the ball up in the air, were lucky to get a well taken goal buy Kuyt and an unusually well hit shot from the Asbo boy.

we played poorly, very very poorly and you at home where your form has been good got an early goal against a really unsettled defense, count your chickens Rob while you can icon_rolleyes.gif

Red Rob, a bit of advice mate, you say you hope you play like that against the mancs?

to be honest although its painful, with the team we put out saturday and the form and commitment of the players I think the Mancs may have got 5 or 6 while you lot booting the ball up in the air, were lucky to get a well taken goal buy Kuyt and an unusually well hit shot from the Asbo boy.

we played poorly, very very poorly and you at home where your form has been good got an early goal against a really unsettled defense, count your chickens Rob while you can icon_rolleyes.gif

United would have got 5? We should have got 5 with Riise's early miss, his shot off the bar and crouch's follow up, another 2 good chances for Kuyt.

The injury to Alonso meant we only really played for 30 mins in the first half as we were playing with 10 men for about 10 mins and lost all our rythm until the second half because of it.

Second half you had a go at us for the first 10 mins and caused us absolutely no problems, thats not just because you were sh*t you know. Only 3 teams have scored against us at home in the league, they didnt all play sh*t, we can actually defend.

As for lumping the ball up long to crouch, dont think we did it an unhealthy amount of times. Thought we played some good football for the most part. Certainly fewer long balls than you lot tried, although i'm not sure if it counts as a long ball if it goes nowhere near any of your players.

thought we played some great stuff.

Anyway, my prediction was 4-1. We could have had 4 easily, but that 1 i thought you'd get was a million miles off!!

I'll tell you what Rob, i dont blame you for grabbing your minute of glory on these boards, you enjoy it kid !

But when the dust settles & the debates over you must consider this..

Barcelona !

A team we could barely beat on a good day ! 247.gif

RedRob said

As for lumping the ball up long to crouch, dont think we did it an unhealthy amount of times. Thought we played some good football for the most part. Certainly fewer long balls than you lot tried, although i'm not sure if it counts as a long ball if it goes nowhere near any of your players.

mate you are arguing my side for me, you are spot on we lumped it up like you lot only instead of to a 6 foot 7 beanpole it was to a 4 foot 6 out of form Sweepy who caused you quite a few more problems than he's caused anyone else this season icon_wink.gif

we were bad mate and you were not much better...enjoy

RedRob said

mate you are arguing my side for me, you are spot on we lumped it up like you lot only instead of to a 6 foot 7 beanpole it was to a 4 foot 6 out of form Sweepy who caused you quite a few more problems than he's caused anyone else this season icon_wink.gif

we were bad mate and you were not much better...enjoy

A hollow victory but let them feed on scraps

Archived