four out five home games

BLUENUT

So Rafa has lead us to 5 homes games since he took charge, 4 of them we have failed to score in!!!!! No goals in 4 out of 5 domestic home games!!!

Thats right one of the most costly, talented squads in the country - no goals in 4 out of 5 domestic games!

He took over one of the most attacking , entertaining teams in the league from Di Matteo, started very defensive against Man City and played for a draw. The Fulham games was very much the same, and very forgettable!!

He rested key players against QPR to focus on the cups, when he knew fully well they were going to 'park the bus' and he needed someone to unlock the door, and rested Mata and Hazard!!

Going into last nights game, he has a goal scoring midfielder in Lampard, who has been scoring freely recently and getting us thought games, and a forward on fire. Both were left out to accomodate an, out of form, out of luck, out of sorts and hopefully soon to be out the door Torres and 2 defensive midfielders.

The crowd sung for the manager to change it around the hour mark, when Rafa ALWAYS makes his changes, he stubbornly refused, not to be seen appeasing the crowd, for the detrement of the team!

Rafa left Torres on who quite frankly has offered us nothing in his past 3 or 4 outings, hiding against Everton, shying away against a hapless QPR and giving Swansea's center-half a man of the match award by spending most of the night hiding out on the wing!!!

So who is to blame?

The manager, well yes for sitcking with a forward is is quite frankly going through the motions, not making the right selections, eg creative players against a club coming to 'shut up shop' and not willing to change it when it quite clearly isn't working?

Torres himself? Well yes again. After making alot of noise in the press at the start of the season he was left as the pinnacle of our strike force and not only has he not delivered, his demeanour and body language are of someone who doesn't even wanto be in the country, let alone at the club.

The board? Well yes, and this is where the 'Bruce' Buck stops!

It was their decision to bring in a manager the crowd did not want. It was someone within the hierachy of the club who decided to let Kalou, Drogba, Loukaku AND Sturridge leave, leaving us with ONE fit forward at the club. I won't even go into their treatment of Lampard.

Their decisions have left the club rudderless, with a manager the supporters didn't want, who are unable to get behind, leaving us pulling in different directions. The treatment of Lampard cannot do much to lift dressing room morale, and surely if we the fans can see it, the blind faith in Torres is having an effect on the overall team.

I would still like Torres to come good, but he is not playing well and needs a kick up the backside to wake up, and should be spending time on the bench. We never showed that much faith in Kalou did we? To continue with this blind faith in an under performing foward is dragging the club of our resources backwards.

If the crowd start to think Rafa was brought in soley to get Torres performing again, ihgoring the adverse effect it will have on the club as a whole, and the other 30 odd players in the squad, this horrible bumpy ride will continue to run.

The crowd were singing 'Roman is this what you want?'

I don't think it was what he wanted but his chief whips and 'yes men' could have at least had the courage to tell him it might happen. We feared it and it's coming true.

Please let it be over soon so I can enjoy MY Chelsea again!

Board sort it out!!!!! Or send Roman to the training ground on one of his 'special' visits!

This needs sorting out and soon.

Walking out from the ground yesterday some guy shouted 'They paid £2 million for Michu, we paid £50 million for a load of w**k!'

Sums it up really. FSW is an idiot and Torres needs to leave for the good of himself. We have Ba and we are still playing him. Complete ignorance.

Walking out from the ground yesterday some guy shouted 'They paid £2 million for Michu, we paid £50 million for a load of w**k!'

Sums it up really. FSW is an idiot and Torres needs to leave for the good of himself. We have Ba and we are still playing him. Complete ignorance.

This blind faith needs to stop, its already costed us a manager and a couple fo trophies this season.

If it continues, we will not reach a CL spot for next season!!

Not one single Chelsea fan was saying that on the day we signed him, I bet. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

But we have sold 4 forward this season, Kalou, Drogba, Loukaku AND Sturridge.

Now we have a decent enough replacement so hopefully he can spend time on the bench to find himself.

I didn't want this to be another Torres bashing thread, but I do think we have put so many eggs into the basket with the 'Torres situation' sacking managers and leaving us with 1 fit, out of form forward, that our season is close to becomming an runny omlette.

I honestly think the board are entitled to come out with a statement of intention of the way they want to direct the club long-term, because the short-term manager as interim is unable to do it, and the ship really needs steadying.

In a month or 2 they will be sending out season ticket renewal forms and we don't have any idea who will be in charge next season!!

The board cannot sit on their hands and watch this whole sorry episode of their own doing unfold in front of us!

Not one single Chelsea fan was saying that on the day we signed him, I bet. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Some among us had our suspicions that we were buying a load of problems. He was already looking past it at Liverpool, and there were so many other, better options out there. When Torres came Sergio Aguero had been waiting for us to buy him for about 2 years.

But no, for whatever reason starpower was so important to the club, and we had to buy a has been for more money than he was ever worth in his prime.

In those 2 days in 2011, we spent 72 million pounds in 2 days. I cant help but wonder how much better the squad would have been had it been invested with just a paltry amount of imagination and football nous.

So Rafa has lead us to 5 homes games since he took charge, 4 of them we have failed to score in!!!!! No goals in 4 out of 5 domestic home games!!!

Thats right one of the most costly, talented squads in the country - no goals in 4 out of 5 domestic games!

He took over one of the most attacking , entertaining teams in the league from Di Matteo, started very defensive against Man City and played for a draw. The Fulham games was very much the same, and very forgettable!!

He rested key players against QPR to focus on the cups, when he knew fully well they were going to 'park the bus' and he needed someone to unlock the door, and rested Mata and Hazard!!

Going into last nights game, he has a goal scoring midfielder in Lampard, who has been scoring freely recently and getting us thought games, and a forward on fire. Both were left out to accomodate an, out of form, out of luck, out of sorts and hopefully soon to be out the door Torres and 2 defensive midfielders.

The crowd sung for the manager to change it around the hour mark, when Rafa ALWAYS makes his changes, he stubbornly refused, not to be seen appeasing the crowd, for the detrement of the team!

Rafa left Torres on who quite frankly has offered us nothing in his past 3 or 4 outings, hiding against Everton, shying away against a hapless QPR and giving Swansea's center-half a man of the match award by spending most of the night hiding out on the wing!!!

So who is to blame?

The manager, well yes for sitcking with a forward is is quite frankly going through the motions, not making the right selections, eg creative players against a club coming to 'shut up shop' and not willing to change it when it quite clearly isn't working?

Torres himself? Well yes again. After making alot of noise in the press at the start of the season he was left as the pinnacle of our strike force and not only has he not delivered, his demeanour and body language are of someone who doesn't even wanto be in the country, let alone at the club.

The board? Well yes, and this is where the 'Bruce' Buck stops!

It was their decision to bring in a manager the crowd did not want. It was someone within the hierachy of the club who decided to let Kalou, Drogba, Loukaku AND Sturridge leave, leaving us with ONE fit forward at the club. I won't even go into their treatment of Lampard.

Their decisions have left the club rudderless, with a manager the supporters didn't want, who are unable to get behind, leaving us pulling in different directions. The treatment of Lampard cannot do much to lift dressing room morale, and surely if we the fans can see it, the blind faith in Torres is having an effect on the overall team.

I would still like Torres to come good, but he is not playing well and needs a kick up the backside to wake up, and should be spending time on the bench. We never showed that much faith in Kalou did we? To continue with this blind faith in an under performing foward is dragging the club of our resources backwards.

If the crowd start to think Rafa was brought in soley to get Torres performing again, ihgoring the adverse effect it will have on the club as a whole, and the other 30 odd players in the squad, this horrible bumpy ride will continue to run.

The crowd were singing 'Roman is this what you want?'

I don't think it was what he wanted but his chief whips and 'yes men' could have at least had the courage to tell him it might happen. We feared it and it's coming true.

Please let it be over soon so I can enjoy MY Chelsea again!

Board sort it out!!!!! Or send Roman to the training ground on one of his 'special' visits!

This needs sorting out and soon.

A really good post ... !

RAFA and the PLAYERS dictated the losing scenario.The way we like toplay cant accomplish anything when up against teams that have heart....We seem to , too many times, enjoy a slow buildup to goal scoring chances... Passing sideways n backwards and sideways till a forward run is implimented....We have to be more cutthroat in attack...Fast paced non stop attack that doesnt allow the oppo to think...Like MAN UTD do....They have brave tough forwards that attack so many times in a match that they generally get the required result....Some of our namby pamby build up makes me want to kill someone......Teams play MAN UTD with fear...They play us with heart, which sometimes , we cant handle.....(QPR....SWANSEA)

It is simple. I would rather have been sh*t with Di Matteo than be sh*t with Rafa...

We went through a bad patch, which all teams have yet unlike most we decide to sack our manager who literally a few months earlier won us the CL against all odds.

I firmly believe that RDM, being a young manager learning, would have turned it around and we would be comfortable in 3rd place or higher and be WCC champions. The players loved him except those who won't be named as it will go onto another thread about them... And that is the reason he is gone.

The board needs as much an overhaul as our team did. The sooner Buck, Gourlay and Emanalo are gone the better. Emanalo may have got some players in etc but I honestly believe he is a snake with no loyalty when it comes to impressing Roman.

Archived