Game of Thrones

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Top, top Episode. 

Another one of the good guys dies. RIP Mance. Guess we'll see how far it deviates from the books. Real death or fake?

Did he not die in the books then? I fail to see how that could be fake! Burned to death and an arrow to the heart! Didn't really like him though so wouldn't call him a good guy.

Have you tried "popcorn time" moi? I've heard good things but never tried it myself. Or google for the leaked episodes?

All I know about popcorn is that it should be banned from cinemas!

I will google!  Thanks for that suggestion!

I truly think he (the man mentioned in spoilers) is a good man who sees the bigger picture.

Google is just giving me lots of news about the leaked episodes but no links - BOO!

Ha!  I could tell you that, if I chose to.  But I won't.  Anyway, the film may not follow the book.

Oh please someone find a link for me!

I know the books but as you said, the series may not follow the book, so we don't know...yet.

Some absolute f**k job, just spoilt me the next few episodes.

He was really proud about it too. Wanted to hit the bloke 

DO!!!!!!!!!  What a bar steward!! 

Some absolute f**k job, just spoilt me the next few episodes.

He was really proud about it too. Wanted to hit the bloke 

Someone did that on Twitter to me. I tweeted "Hope I don't spoil Game of Thrones for myself like I did Breaking Bad" or something along those lines and this random Twitter account replies with

"Ned Stark dies at the end of Season One and Joffrey dies in Season Four. Have a nice day!".

Complete w**ker.

Edited by RichardCFC

I am SO frustrated!!  I have managed to download Popcorn time, but it keeps buffering,m then goes back to the beginning where it recaps season 4.  Then it tells me there are still 45 minutes to download.

Better find a household task to keep me busy while I wait!

Ha!  So does mine, but that is not going to happen!  I have washed up some dirty dishes, put on a washing, and played a game of Spider Solitaire (OK not a household task, I know)

Am now being told it will be downloaded in 13 minutes!

ARRGGHH!!  It's telling me it's done!  It's downloaded! But I can't find anywhere to click to make it start!

Am I going MAD???  They certainly seem to be aiming for that!

I downloaded it on my PC.  I can;t find it anywhere!!  Grr

I don;t know how to use Torrent, but please PM me a link and I will try my best!  Thank you, Slawth!