Thumbs up for Warburton

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Another fine result for the 'Gers. Movement for the fourth goal (Barrie Mckay's) was brilliant, too quick for the QoS defence. Just heard Warburton's interview and he thought the QoS red card was a bit harsh. Two cracking penalties from Waghorn. Goalie had no chance of saving them. Hopefully Wallace's injury isn't too bad.

Another great result today. 19 goals scored in five games. Very impressive.And another goal from Tavernier. Carrickblue, agree Oduwa is a great talent.

Over 44,000 to see a game v Raith Rovers - against Hibs a couple of weeks ago we had the second largest football crowd that weekend after Old Trafford. Great thing is that you can see these young players that Warburton and Weir have brought in actually understand the opportunity they've been given. The whole team was buzzing from the off today. I'm almost afraid to say it but I wouldn't mind a crack at Celtic at some point this season - we might just give them a game.

Tremendous to see such big crowds at Ibrox. As you say Carrickblue, the youngsters have brought into what Warburton and Weir are doing. I think Warburton bring Weir with him to Ibrox was a great move. Weir's knowledge of Rangers and the club's history is immense has been passed onto Warburton. Would be interesting to see how they would do against Celtic and even Hearts. Think they would give them a good game. Will be interesting to see if the 'Gers meet Celtic in one of the cup competitions.

The stuff Rangers are playing just now is nothing short of brilliant.

It's entertaining, clinical and leaves the fans itching for more. It's been too long since this feeling was around Glasgow Rangers and I can't thank Warburton and Weir enough for what they have done so far.

McKay was a lost cause 2/3 years ago and now he looks like a proper talent, hugely impressed with his work effort and individual skill. Just goes to show what a proper management team can do.

The stuff Rangers are playing just now is nothing short of brilliant.

It's entertaining, clinical and leaves the fans itching for more. It's been too long since this feeling was around Glasgow Rangers and I can't thank Warburton and Weir enough for what they have done so far.

McKay was a lost cause 2/3 years ago and now he looks like a proper talent, hugely impressed with his work effort and individual skill. Just goes to show what a proper management team can do.

Full house at Ibrox the weekend I believe ?

Full house at Ibrox the weekend I believe ?

Not far off it.

Attendances have been outstanding, the weekend saw over 44,000 which against Raith Rovers is some feat.

I will be up this weekend to catch the Livingston game (going to see the family) so will be good to see some goals I hope.

Edited by Chelsbear

Not far off it.

Attendances have been outstanding, the weekend saw over 44,000 which against Raith Rovers is some feat.

I will be up this weekend to catch the Livingston game (going to see the family) so will be good to see some goals I hope.

Huge crowds for that division. Have a good weekend

Watched the goals yesterday. A great strike from Wallace. Yes, it is now 10 in a row.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/match/match-reports/2015-16/item/10100-rangers-3-0-livingston

just looked up the club records - in 1898-99 they won 22 on the trot. Played 23 Won 22 Lost 1

The game they lost that season was the Scottish Cup final (to Celtic  :face_palm: