superstition and will it return to bite us

osgood57

I have a bad feeling about sats game with the gunners,,,,once  a spell of  total dominance over another side is broken it almost always follows that the pendulum swings over ...spurs couldn't beat us for yrs but once the jinx was broken they went on  a run of unbeaten games against us..i fear the same.come sat..jose had a unbeaten record against wenger until the charity shield ..and with our current  lack of form I fear the statistic will raise its head again ....

once  a spell of  total dominance over another side is broken it almost always follows that the pendulum swings over ...spurs couldn't beat us for yrs but once the jinx was broken they went on  a run of unbeaten games against us..

Once they broke the jinx they didn't beat us for another 10 games, losing 7 and drawing 3.

The 2 games immediately following the game they broke the jinx ended 4-0 .. to us.

Edit: Tell us about this long unbeaten run they went on, proper Chelsea fan.

you are all missing the point since we lost to spurs after the long run look at the bigger picture to now

Since we lost to Spurs after the 27 match unbeaten run, they didn't beat us for another 11 games.

That means they beat us once in 38 games.

Since they broke the hoodoo we have played them 33 times, and they have won 5.

Since they broke the hoodoo we have won the title 4 times and the small matter of the European Cup.

Spurs meanwhile are still sh*t.

What's your point?

Archived